Parcels at same time as letters?

Found 27th Jul 2016
Do signed for parcels come at the same time as letters?

1. Ask
  2. Parcel
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Parcel
12 Comments

Not where I live they don't ,it depends upon the size of the parcel as they sometimes come in a van.

Original Poster

deb8z

Not where I live they don't ,it depends upon the size of the parcel as … Not where I live they don't ,it depends upon the size of the parcel as they sometimes come in a van.

Surface Pro-sized device including a keyboard. Nice to know that, hoping it will arrive today since it was sent on Monday 1st Class!

As deb8z says, depends on the size. If the postman can carry it then it comes with the letters, if not then its brought separately in a van.

meagain0

Surface Pro-sized device including a keyboard. Nice to know that, hoping … Surface Pro-sized device including a keyboard. Nice to know that, hoping it will arrive today since it was sent on Monday 1st Class!

Sometimes signed for parcels take longer to arrive,I've no idea why but I've noticed it a lot when I've been checking my receipts.

Original Poster

Ah ok. I've got a collection with ParcelForce today so I hope it will come then since ParcelForce is basically Royal Mail.

meagain0

Ah ok. I've got a collection with ParcelForce today so I hope it will … Ah ok. I've got a collection with ParcelForce today so I hope it will come then since ParcelForce is basically Royal Mail.

Yes they are but Parcel Force do not deliver royal mail items and post men do not deliver parcel force.

Original Poster

I guess. I'm not sure, hopefully I'll see today!
Edited by: "meagain0" 27th Jul 2016

meagain0

Ah ok. I've got a collection with ParcelForce today so I hope it will … Ah ok. I've got a collection with ParcelForce today so I hope it will come then since ParcelForce is basically Royal Mail.

Parcel Force is not Royal Mail. They are a totally separate entity only joined by the fact they collect from the Post Office.

I'm not sure whether the OP is sending a parcel or expecting a parcel,or both !

Argoj

Yes they are but Parcel Force do not deliver royal mail items and post … Yes they are but Parcel Force do not deliver royal mail items and post men do not deliver parcel force.

Strange, my postman delivered a Parcel Force package to me only a few days ago.

With regards to the original question, from experience it can come by either. Normally it depends upon the size but not always.
Edited by: "joshp" 27th Jul 2016

Original Poster

deb8z

I'm not sure whether the OP is sending a parcel or expecting a parcel,or … I'm not sure whether the OP is sending a parcel or expecting a parcel,or both !

Both lol, sending desktop with ParcelForce and expecting tablet via RM

Original Poster

Not arriving today, but they do deliver separately apparently.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions