Parcels2Go

Found 17th Nov 2008
I am trying to arrange a collection for a baby seat i got off ebay, but it starts adding a large surcharge onto the basic costs, it adds £10 or more onto it, and get a total of over £20, and i don't know why.

I put the parcel size as 50cm x 50cm x 75cm. Am i massively overestimating sizes or something?

9 Comments

parcels2 go sub it out to dhl i bought a husky fridge that was badly damaged and they dont want to know

praceltree

Banned

useless service

i use interparcel.com and had excellent service through them, they also do dhl,city link ra ra ra

also 5% discount through quidco

Original Poster

sharonwai;3491625

praceltree

I tried there and got a server application error on the Book It Now page, on Firefox, at least, i'll try IE now

you only get a surcharge when booked before midnight, order after midnight and the surcharge should disappear, its cos dhl now charge surcharges, but book the delivery early morning, for 2 days later, they don't need to surcharge

try [url]www.payperparcel.co.uk[/url] Nice easy site

sharonwai;3491625

praceltree

they've gone bust as they never paid their invoice

cdemico;3491775

try [url]www.payperparcel.co.uk[/url] Nice easy site

I agree, they are a great company and decent prices. They also use DHL.

Original Poster

Sorted now, the economy charged at 23p surcharge, so used that instead of the next day one. There's no rush, just have to strap her to the roof rack for a few days longer
Post a comment
@
    Text