Groups

parceltree question????

hi am confused with this parcell am about to post out so here it goes.
    now i used the parceltree.co.uk/Def…spx service i booked it and its due to be picked up tommorow. now the question is when i use parcel2go or dhl service they normally ask me to print out the address label which then i have to stick on my parcell which i dint find on this website.
    am sure someone has used this service before and now what needs to do whether i need to print a label out or do i just write the delivery address???
    all help appreciated

thanks

7 Comments

Either print the address on a label or just write it on with a bold marker, make sure you put your address on to as the sender(in smaller discreet writing), dhl will then come and stick a tracking label on it when they collect and get you to sign the paperwork of which you will be given the carbon copy.

Just write the address on the parcel. No problem there. Thats why i use these lot as I dont own a printer.

wonkey;2777176

Just write the address on the parcel. No problem there. Thats why i use … Just write the address on the parcel. No problem there. Thats why i use these lot as I dont own a printer.

You dont own a printer:w00t: Thats shocking in the days where they are less than the price of a round of drinks, mines used daily and over the last year has cost less than a tenner in inks in 14 months!

harlzter;2777188

You dont own a printer:w00t: Thats shocking in the days where they are … You dont own a printer:w00t: Thats shocking in the days where they are less than the price of a round of drinks, mines used daily and over the last year has cost less than a tenner in inks in 14 months!

Apparently its "too much space" so I'd rather have a quiet one and use the one at work....!

Original Poster

[QUOTE=wonkey;2777176]Just write the address on the parcel. No problem there. Thats why i use these lot as I dont own a printer.[/QUOTE

thanks mate i hope there reliable

i hope there reliable

I had two collected on Friday week before last, on the 48hr delivery both arrived Monday, then two collected on the Tuesday following and bothy delivered Wednesday, fast and efficient, in fact one wasnt booked til the Tuesday at 11 am so I sent an email asking if it could be tagged onto the other got a reply within minutes saying it had been and they was collected less than two hours later!

Im sure you will get someone saying they have had a bad experience from them but mine is good.

I like the fact its DHL carrier too as theres no need to wait in all day as you can guarantee at our end they always come between half twelve and half one.

Original Poster

yeah the dhl guys normally at mines for 1 30 and his told if they come its normally around that time just wasant sure whether i had to stick there label via my printer or just write the address but now all clear with your people help so be thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News77
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764386
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?33197
      4. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.66

See more discussions