Groups
    EXPIRED

Parent refused permission to fly child to school prom in helicopter!

Link to story in first post-this is my local primary school. Last few years they have all tried to outdo each other with bigger and bigger limos/hummers etc-seems this guy wanted to outdo them all.

Personally think its quite mad-its a primary seven dance for goodness sakes!

15 Comments

Man what is the coming to. Poor child. :thinking:

It's Political Correctness Gorn Mad!!!:thinking:

Took my son in my Rover metro. He was ok about that.

muckyangel;8867687

My mum walked me to mine... It wasnt exactly a formal prom though it was just a leavers dance

quite right banning it

So BG1 will just have to go on his bmx now then

One of my colleagues just spent under a £1000 on their 11 year olds end of year "formal". Mental!!

i never went to mine lol and yes quite right banning it :thumbsup:

pointless and sad parents.the worlds a truly messed up place

muckyangel;8867687

LOL, an my Daughter will be going in my Picasso ! not until next year though, so between now and then you never know (lottery win !) will start shopping round for helicopters now !........ NOT !
    Its bad enough on last day of school year at my kids primary that the road is full of Limos to take them home !:w00t:

Only in the Mearns.

Evil_monkey;8867764

So BG1 will just have to go on his bmx now then

Just been watching your dancing monkey for 5 minutes ! ..it's better than the football,

Said it to someone on here on Wednesday who was asking about proms - don't think anyone believed me :lol:

hotukdeals.com/ite…639

Always have one of these!

http://www.tecaeromex.com/imagenes/pw-1.jpg

Seriously this is a disgusting trend.
    What is supposed to be a celebration of education and a chance for children to enjoy each others company and let of steam turned into a arms race in displaying your wealth.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1014
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1829
      3. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?33
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction55

See more discussions