Parental engagement within education.

31 replies
Found 31st Jan
Hi, I'm a university student studying education. As part of my dissertation I need to find out parents opinions on engagement within education.
its a 10 question multiple choice and takes less than a minute.
Would really appreciate if all parents could fill out the form
Thanks in Advance
Laura

https://****/forms/Dg0FfpWbVJtY5gH53
docs.google.com/for…w=1

It's just on google forums

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
31 Comments

Completed good luck

joealder50

Hi, I'm a university student studying education. As part of my … Hi, I'm a university student studying education. As part of my dissertation I need to find out parents opinions on engagement within education.

Marrying children is generally frowned upon.

You're welcome!
Edited by: "cdm22" 31st Jan

Filled it out, you have a typo on after school.

Original Poster

thanks all!

Original Poster

Westwoodo

Filled it out, you have a typo on after school.

Sorry! just edited it

Completed too, good luck.

filled it in for you also
I think in the
"Do you have any problems with the following as a parent? (select any that apply)" section you could do with a "other" option or even "none"
All the best

Original Poster

stefromuk

filled it in for you also :)I think in the "Do you have any problems with … filled it in for you also :)I think in the "Do you have any problems with the following as a parent? (select any that apply)" section you could do with a "other" option or even "none"All the best

Added on thanks for the feedback, and for filling out

joealder50

Added on thanks for the feedback, and for filling out

​Sorry another thing...
Maybe if you categorised it also.
As you talk about school in general but I had 2 totally different experiences with my kids at primary school compared to secondary as primary is far more hands one compared to secondary, so I could have filled the form in totally different for each school.

Completed, best of luck

Done. Good Luck

Completed!

Not a parent but I'll pass it on

Good luck with your dissertation and rest of your course! I completed mine last year so I know how stressful it can get

Done

Original Poster

Bure11

Not a parent but I'll pass it on :)Good luck with your dissertation and … Not a parent but I'll pass it on :)Good luck with your dissertation and rest of your course! I completed mine last year so I know how stressful it can get

Thank you very much i highly appreciate it:) Can't wait for it to be done!

done

Typo Recieving extra information booklets

how are you going to address those who are bilingual and cannot state preference?

The purpose of this study is to explore how significant the like is between parental involvement and achievement of the child and to also explore the strategies used in which to engage parents in primary school and their child’s education.

Do you mean link?

Male/Female/Other? Is there an other? Maybe it is just me being old fashioned

Completed. Good luck!

Completed, hope I put something of use X)

All completed. Good luck with your dissertation!

Original Poster

Thank you all i really appreciate it

joealder50

Hi, I'm a university student studying education. As part of my … Hi, I'm a university student studying education. As part of my dissertation I need to find out parents' opinions on engagement within education.

cdm22

Marrying children is generally frowned upon. Your welcome!

Your education is generally frowned upon.
You're welcome.

joealder50

Hi, I'm a university student studying education. As part of my … Hi, I'm a university student studying education. As part of my dissertation I need to find out parents' opinions on engagement within education.

cdm22

Marrying children is generally frowned upon. Your welcome!

Hang on, I changed that three and a half hours ago!

Just completed, hope it helps

Done

Done

Done, good luck!

completed - good questions, best of luck
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244870
    2. Add one, leave one game54315392
    3. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?22