Parents are in Prague, Xbox One X with Jedi fallen order £300

Posted 24th Nov
Do you think I should tell them to get it? Or will black Friday here be better?

Loads of other combinations too of games/consoles
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
I don't know about better but I would imagine there will be very similar priced deals here over black friday. £300 doesn't seem cheap enough to be worth them having to lug it all the way back home from Prague.

GAME black friday sales start tomorrow so should be a lot more cheaper consoles popping up at the various retailers then.
No not cheap enough, no claim on guarantee, plug changes etc. just dont bother.
Zooicidal24/11/2019 10:24

I don't know about better but I would imagine there will be very similar …I don't know about better but I would imagine there will be very similar priced deals here over black friday. £300 doesn't seem cheap enough to be worth them having to lug it all the way back home from Prague.GAME black friday sales start tomorrow so should be a lot more cheaper consoles popping up at the various retailers then.

Really? So you think an XBO X with game(s) could hit 300 or below?
Not worth it. I’m sure you will get an x for less in the run up to Christmas. Plus as someone else said, if it’s faulty...
Actually that looks like a pretty good deal. How much longer are your parents over there for? It could be worth just hanging on a few days to see what deals come up here but that isn’t a bad price at all.
Haircut_10024/11/2019 12:39

Actually that looks like a pretty good deal. How much longer are your …Actually that looks like a pretty good deal. How much longer are your parents over there for? It could be worth just hanging on a few days to see what deals come up here but that isn’t a bad price at all.

Fly home tomorrow afternoon, hopefully GAME will have their offers out tomorrow morning so I can compare
FWIW if it was faulty MS would have you posting it to Germany anyway, the manufacturer warranty would be fine anywhere in the "PAL" territory.
Xbox One X + Jedi Fallen Order (plus 2 months of Now TV ent pass) for £299 starting tomorrow at GAME hotukdeals.com/dea…312
Joe_Curran24/11/2019 11:35

Really? So you think an XBO X with game(s) could hit 300 or below?

It really will tomorrow at GAME, go and get your Xbox One X with Fallen Order and save your parents that extra weight in their suitcase!
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 24th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions