Groups

parents haggled a 30 day window to leave b.t broadband, currently have sky t.v package(sports movies etc) what is reasonable ,achievable target when negotiating an all in package with sky?

What is a good achievable target for haggling at the moment, to get broadband and t.v with sky , they currently have 25 per cent of t.v package i believe

Help appreciated

2 Comments

Last June I took up an offer of £35 for full tv package(sport,movies..) & 1 multiroom box . The deal would of included broadband , for the same price, but I didn't take it up as i chose to keep with virgin internet (had sky internet before it wasn't great for all of us in our household) Also included a free £20 Tesco voucher . Deal arranged through an online Sky advisor, and went through everything online (picking installation dates , paying £10 deposit..) sorry it's not quite the answer you want but hope it gives you an idea .

Original Poster

nottsgaljess

Last June I took up an offer of £35 for full tv package(sport,movies..) & … Last June I took up an offer of £35 for full tv package(sport,movies..) & 1 multiroom box . The deal would of included broadband , for the same price, but I didn't take it up as i chose to keep with virgin internet (had sky internet before it wasn't great for all of us in our household) Also included a free £20 Tesco voucher . Deal arranged through an online Sky advisor, and went through everything online (picking installation dates , paying £10 deposit..) sorry it's not quite the answer you want but hope it gives you an idea .

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?914
      2. Clove.co.uk22
      3. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?44
      4. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?44

See more discussions