26 Comments

ok wheres party what time start and im stayin over

lololol

on my way micoo!

Beans on toast for tea

Original Poster

danny09;6534749

on my way micoo!

ive decided im gonna get absolutely paraletic tonight :lol: BRING ON THE VODKA :lol:

micoo;6534753

ive decided im gonna get absolutely paraletic tonight :lol: BRING ON THE … ive decided im gonna get absolutely paraletic tonight :lol: BRING ON THE VODKA :lol:

LMAO im going to lol @ you tonight then mate if you ever come on msn that is!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

that singer account who posted first, joined the exact same time as Admin did, that's blatantly admin's double account lol!

eh? im a long way from admin m8

singer

Original Poster

danny09;6534793

LMAO im going to lol @ you tonight then mate if you ever come on msn … LMAO im going to lol @ you tonight then mate if you ever come on msn that is!!!!!!!!!!!! lolthat singer account who posted first, joined the exact same time as Admin did, that's blatantly admin's double account lol!

sweet admin can come to my party anytime :lol: i will try and get on msn later if i make it back to my place :w00t: :lol:

micoo;6534753

ive decided im gonna get absolutely paraletic tonight :lol: BRING ON THE … ive decided im gonna get absolutely paraletic tonight :lol: BRING ON THE VODKA :lol:

"enjoying yourself" and "getting paraletic" are not always the same thing.

Getting so drunk you finish up throwing up in a shop doorway or getting into a fight or arrested by the police is no sign of a good evening.

Rather patheitc really.

guilbert53;6534848

"enjoying yourself" and "getting paraletic" are not always the same … "enjoying yourself" and "getting paraletic" are not always the same thing.Getting so drunk you finish up throwing up in a shop doorway or getting into a fight or arrested by the police is no sign of a good evening. Rather patheitc really.

he's from dundee mate, that is a good evening lol

lmao! mine are going on sunday night!
    I know how you feel! lol

Original Poster

guilbert53;6534848

"enjoying yourself" and "getting paraletic" are not always the same … "enjoying yourself" and "getting paraletic" are not always the same thing.Getting so drunk you finish up throwing up in a shop doorway or getting into a fight or arrested by the police is no sign of a good evening. Rather patheitc really.

i was actually thinking getting ****ed out my face hooking up and going home with a bird :thumbsup: i cna get absolutely smashed and not throw up if i drink the right stuff, as for the police, that wont feature tonight, im not stupid enough even when drunk to get in a fight,

i know my limits m8 and tonight, im gonna utterly destroy them :-D

Original Poster

will be listin to this later before i go out, havnt heard this remix in years, love it

youtube.com/wat…PzQ

micoo;6534753

real mature!!!....thats the way i like my saturday nights...have a good one biggie!:thumbsup:

micoo;6534925

will be listin to this later before i go out, havnt heard this remix in … will be listin to this later before i go out, havnt heard this remix in years, love it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cG0rYIwPzQ

LOL TUNE! im listening to this atm

youtube.com/wat…HjI

im guessing you missed what i said about your good night out then mate lol

Original Poster

scotland88;6534937

real mature!!!....thats the way i like my saturday nights...have a good … real mature!!!....thats the way i like my saturday nights...have a good one biggie!:thumbsup:

cheers, i will drink one (or two, or three) for you :-D

Original Poster

Daft Punk;6534751

Beans on toast for tea

pizza hut :-D

Original Poster

danny09;6534944

LOL TUNE! im listening to this atm … LOL TUNE! im listening to this atm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg3x8_v4HjIim guessing you missed what i said about your good night out then mate lol

youtube.com/wat…hoQ

ye i missed it :lol:

micoo;6534925

will be listin to this later before i go out, havnt heard this remix in … will be listin to this later before i go out, havnt heard this remix in years, love it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cG0rYIwPzQ

good tune...ive got about 10 remixes of it here...
    anyways have a smasher of a night (dont think you need much encouragement!)

i remember when my mum and my lil brother use to go away my mum use to buy the alcohol for us (i was underage of course) for house parties!

in another thread you mentioned a centurion....try some of these as well especially if staying in:
    lazydork.com/

Wish the thread read 'Parents took me on holiday and left me'.

Original Poster

deek72;6535284

whats with the hate m8

are you allowed to leave a minor on his own @ home?????

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6535314

are you allowed to leave a minor on his own @ home?????

facepalm yourself please

micoo;6535308

whats with the hate m8

Dunno. Jealous or something I suppose.

deek72;6535284

Edit: Wish the thread read 'Parents took me and my mate BG1 on holiday and left us'

Original Poster

deek72;6535350

Dunno. Jealous or something I suppose.

why? what could u possibly be jealous of? i dont got **** :lol:

Is this party down in the Mearns?

Better watch out mate, I'm on call tonight - you'll get busted for making too much noise. :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions