Groups

Parents of children in EYS /KS1 (3-7 year olds) wanted for quick survey for dissertation (literally 2 mins)

Hi, sorry if I'm not allowed to post this here, but I know a lot of parents hang around here and I might be able to capture some of my audience.

I am a final year Primary education student and for my dissertation I am doing research on parents perceptions of male teachers with younger children (3-7 year olds)

The survey just has just 4 questions and will take about 2 minutes to do, you don't have to supply any personal details as it is all confidential and anonymous.

Because it's confidential and anonymous I dont want to post the link here because I don't want people who are not in my focus range answering the questions.

If you would be happy spending 2 minutes to answer this please reply in here or send me a pm and I will pm you the link where you can answer.

Thanks

27 Comments

I've two lo's and would be happy to answer for you

have a 3 and 6 yr old in school (3 yr old at pre school)

I have a Year 1 child so happy to help

same here got 2 boys aged 4 and 6

Hi I have a child in nursery (age 3 ) and one in Yr 1 (age 5) and would be happy to help.

I have a child age 7 and would be happy to help

Happy to help. Children are 9 and 6, Years 5 and 2 respectively.

Original Poster

louloublue;6987955

I have a child age 7 and would be happy to help

Hi, I cant send the link because your pm box is full

We have 6y, 7y and 9y olds and would help out with the survey.

Hi i have 4 yr old in nursery and 9 yr old in yr 5.
    Also a 21 month old

happy to help, my son is 7, also have, 11, 13, 14x2, 16 and 17 year olds

i have a year 1, x

Hi my ds1 is in Foundation 1/nursery and is 3, ill be happy to answer a few questions for you

All done :thumbsup: sorry about the essay I put at the end :oops:

Original Poster

thank you to everyone who has posted so far, very pleased with such a quick response! and the comments are very useful so don't be sorry!

i have a 7 year old and happy to spend two minutes to help if still required.

If you still need help then i have a 4 yr old and a 7 yr old

Happy to help....got 1 child in nursery.

Go on then. I know what it's like trying to find subjects!!! Send me a pm

I am training to be a male primary teacher. I would be very interested in your results. Can you pm your main findings?

Original Poster

thanks to everyone who's volunteered and done the questionnaire, I've caught up with the few that have posted this evening - and yes I'm still after people - the more the better, thanks!

_pierce;6992820

thanks to everyone who's volunteered and done the questionnaire, I've … thanks to everyone who's volunteered and done the questionnaire, I've caught up with the few that have posted this evening - and yes I'm still after people - the more the better, thanks!

Hey, my youngest is 4 yrs of age xxx

hiya

my youngest is almost 4 x

Original Poster

bump to remind myself where I have caught up to

Original Poster

sorry to be bumping this again but a few more would be really helpful

Original Poster

Just want to say thanks to everyone who has completed this for me.

aaaaand a final bump for anyone who feels like answering

Original Poster

Sorry for bumping this yet again, but 1) if anyone wants to do it, just reply or send a pm, thanks

but the main reason is to the people who have already doen this, does anyone post on another forum where they think it would be ok for me to post this? thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764268
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…47
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846184
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147

See more discussions