Groups

Parents of toddlers/youngsters...

Can you please tell me any Dvds, christmas related for the little one to have in her christmas eve hamper....(to get her in the xmassy mood a little as she still doesn't understand too much!)

Also any dog movies.

We have santa paws, snow buddies, firehouse dog, mickeys once/twice christmas, but this is the type of thing i'm after.

Cheers xx

30 Comments

The littlest Light on the Christmas Tree - my girls around yours' age LLM and its amazing

Banned

Human Traffic

Original Poster

Becksdawe

The littlest Light on the Christmas Tree - my girls around yours' age LLM … The littlest Light on the Christmas Tree - my girls around yours' age LLM and its amazing

Ok 2.98 bargain

Original Poster

vibeone

Human Traffic

You kiss my ass you silly, silly boy!

Do you have The Snowman? Father Christmas? There pretty short and good too

Matt's HUGE on Christmas so lil un's been spoilt with DVD's

Original Poster

Becksdawe

Do you have The Snowman? Father Christmas? There pretty short and good … Do you have The Snowman? Father Christmas? There pretty short and good too :)Matt's HUGE on Christmas so lil un's been spoilt with DVD's

Have you got any to get rid of? Just looking into them now.

santa buddies is good if she likes santa paws etc-my 3 yr old has had it on twice today! disney singalong christmas-very rare but you could download maybe(cough)? muppets christmas carol?

Original Poster

vibeone

Human Traffic

snowtiger

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ultimate-tweenies-christmas-collect/811119

Was thinking of getting her them all, wonder if she would watch it, can only try eh.

Tweenies would fry my brain!

Lulu'sMammy

Have you got any to get rid of? Just looking into them now.

Sorry hun - DVD's are his domain - I'm not allowed to touch!

Original Poster

barky

santa buddies is good if she likes santa paws etc-my 3 yr old has had it … santa buddies is good if she likes santa paws etc-my 3 yr old has had it on twice today! disney singalong christmas-very rare but you could download maybe(cough)? muppets christmas carol?

Got all the buddies, muppets is too all over the place for her i think.

watched nativity today on dvd Fantastic xmas film
    defo recommend saw it at cinema also last year lol

marmaduke maybe if she is into talking dogs? tbh,cant go wrong with disney-the buddies films are excellent,beauty and the beast? beauty and the beast xmas?mickeys xmas carol?

Original Poster

barky

marmaduke maybe if she is into talking dogs? tbh,cant go wrong with … marmaduke maybe if she is into talking dogs? tbh,cant go wrong with disney-the buddies films are excellent,beauty and the beast? beauty and the beast xmas?mickeys xmas carol?

Marmaduke, forgot about this!!
    Thats two ordered.

101 Dalmations
    Stewart Little (well a bit of a christmas feel!)
    Beauty and the Beast: Enchanted Christmas
    The Santa Clause (the Tim Allen films)
    Snow Dogs

My LO watched Polar Express (or Santa's Train as she calls it!) last Christmas and would watch it every day still if we let her!

Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer & The Island of The Misfit Toys ?
    fleabay

and these are sweet...
    Christmas Animation Classics - First Snow Of Winter/Second Star To The Left/Jack Frost [DVD]
    [url=]thehut[/url]

sorry - the hut link is sold out - another job for fleabay...
    first snow of winter
    jack frost
    second star to the left will take some searching for but worth it - voiced by hugh laurie and barbara windsor

not sure if these guys could get you a copy in time...
    dvdsource

Edited by: "elsie" 4th Dec 2010

dcx_badass

Definitely need The Snow Man and Father Christmas.

too many 'bloomin's' for my liking in 'father christmas'!

nat66

My LO watched Polar Express (or Santa's Train as she calls it!) last … My LO watched Polar Express (or Santa's Train as she calls it!) last Christmas and would watch it every day still if we let her!

We absolutely LOVE that movie! Its just brilliant

bossyboots

We absolutely LOVE that movie! Its just brilliant

Its wonderful isn't it Guess what we'll be watchoing later

The Grinch
    Elf
    Santa Claus The Movie

Roy Chubby Brown - Jingle B******s ( for you )

the bear at amazon
    I've not seen this one but is another raymond briggs one

Weve got
    The polar express- which is fab!!
    santa clause
    jack frost
    fred claus

Muppets Christmas Carol

Becksdawe

The littlest Light on the Christmas Tree - my girls around yours' age LLM … The littlest Light on the Christmas Tree - my girls around yours' age LLM and its amazing

I ordered this last night after reading your post - it looks good and my 2 will love it.

Also ordered the Snowman/Father Christmas double pack for only £5 delivered at Tesco - maybe worth a look LLM if you don't have it already?

Original Poster

Thanks for all these guys, have ordered quite a few of the suggestions x

chipmunks christmas movie can't remember the name (am in bed and too brr to move hehe) my 3yr old loves this! i know asda had lots of kids christmas films for £3 ish

and nat we erm she loves the polar express too

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions