Paris

Found 27th Sep 2017
Hi all, I’m thinking of going to Disneyland Paris before November.
I just want it to be a quick one or two day trip with a friend and 2 children aged 14 and 10.
I want to visit Disneyland Paris and maybe Eiffel Tower.
I’d like to go from Birmingham Airport.
I would prefer to stay at a decent hotel for example, the Vienna Dream House hotel which is 10 minutes away from the resort via car.
If anyone can give me some tips on anything, would be very much appreciated.
Thanks all in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Your leave has been granted.
10 minutes away from the resort via car.

You aren't seriously intending to drive in paris?

Use the metro. depending on what you plan to do either get the season tickets or a carnet (pack of 10 tickets).
Be aware that they are serious about security with long queues to get into any attraction. At the eiffel tower go in from the champ de mars end - queues are shorter.
Not being funny, but you won't see much if your only going for a couple of days and expecting to see Disneyland Paris plus go to the capital to visit the Eiffel Tower. There's so much to do at Disneyland, I was there in January, did a 3 day trip and still didn't hit all the rides, despite getting up early and hitting the park all day late into the evening, especially as the park is so vast. Your best bet would be to maybe look at staying at one of the hotels on the park, as they have transport buses from the hotels direct to the park itself. You can also use the Metro if you need to go elsewhere.

Food can be expensive on the park, we got our park tickets and food thrown in as part of a deal for booking one of the Disney Hotels. To be honest a few of the food outlets are good on the park, but a lot of them are poor value for money.

Try and schedule your day in the park so that you've got an idea which are the most popular rides and wait times, there's a Disney app you can download to your smartphone to tell you about current wait times etc... for example the Raratouille ride was very popular so we did that ride first thing before the crowds got really long..
p.s. I was going to say, may be worth sitting down with the kids first, planning out which rides you want to hit and then checking average wait times etc.. don't forget that the park is split into two separate parks, you've got the Disneyland Park and also the Walt Disney Studios Park and their both very big areas. If you have an idea on rides they want to go on then you can pick up the maps as you walk through the security checkpoints.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants