Groups

Paris - anyone been there lately?

Banned
    Im thinking of booking a weekend in Paris as a surprise for the mrs for her bday in April 2009.

Can anyone recommend me a nice hotel which is central in Paris. Ideally like to be Notre Dam or Eiffel Tower. Looking at a 3 star around £100 mark.

Anyone have any recommendations? All comments appreciated

9 Comments

Ive been recently but I stayed in a university just on the edge, but there were quite a few good hotels close.

My neighbour went to the France Hotel, Paris or Paris Hotel France. It was a 3 star and she said it was basic but very clean

have been a few times its full of cheese eating surrender monkeys and when did they change their flag colour from white with a white bckground to red white and blue

Bigmick;3407884

have been a few times its full of cheese eating surrender monkeys and … have been a few times its full of cheese eating surrender monkeys and when did they change their flag colour from white with a white bckground to red white and blue

wow good job thats not offensive to anyone.

Original Poster Banned

lol I know. Please can we keep on topic. Ta

How long is your weekend? 1 2 or 3 nights? and is the £100 each or per night for both of you?

Hôtel de Buci this is where i usualy stay close to everywhent to go

Original Poster Banned

2 nights mate. £100 per double room)

is that per night or for the 2 nights as i think you might struggle in the center of Paris for £50 a night
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk11
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick88

See more discussions