Expired

Paris Disneyland Paris Euro Disney Tickets - Whats Best? Advice Please!

Found 17th Feb 2008
Hello folks - my family (the wife and I, kids 11yrs & 7yrs) are off to vist her sister in Paris.
Has anyone any experience/recent holiday in Paris Disney?
Should we buy tickets here (if so where?) BEFORE we go - or buy at the resort?
We dont need accomodation - just GREAT VALUE TICKETS for a 2/3 days
Any advice, help and info would greatly be appreciated
Thumbs up to a GREAT forum and site . . . . . .
Jer

6 Comments

I'd buy before you go as everything is dearer when you pay over there. Try disneylandparis.co.uk :thumbsup:

Hi-we got home on Friday and i saw the price was 32euros a day for both parks. If you want to know anything else about it ask and I can try to answer? Kind regards, Linda

>Euro Disney

It hasn't been called Euro Disney for about 5 years.

It is now Disneyland Paris.

Original Poster

Hi - hope you had a great time! - 32euro sounds good? was that adult, child . . . ??? Is that a pay at the entrance deal? whats with the Qbuster tickets? Can you buy them? - Thanks for the prompt replies, cheers

Book before you go as you get 15% off a 1 day 2 park ticket or 4 days for the price of 3
disneyland15.com/ccg…=uk
this link will take you to where you need to go to get your tickets click on special offers and choose exclusive ticket offers:)

Hi, I was there in Nov. Not sure how your are getting there Drive, Fly or Train, but I went on the tunnel and used Tesco club card vouchers got almost 3 x times the value. Well worth it. Have a great time:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants