Expired

Paris Disneyland Paris Euro Disney Tickets - Whats Best? Advice Please!

Found 17th Feb 2008
Hello folks - my family (the wife and I, kids 11yrs & 7yrs) are off to vist her sister in Paris.
Has anyone any experience/recent holiday in Paris Disney?
Should we buy tickets here (if so where?) BEFORE we go - or buy at the resort?
We dont need accomodation - just GREAT VALUE TICKETS for a 2/3 days
Any advice, help and info would greatly be appreciated
Thumbs up to a GREAT forum and site . . . . . .
Jer

6 Comments

I'd buy before you go as everything is dearer when you pay over there. Try disneylandparis.co.uk :thumbsup:

Hi-we got home on Friday and i saw the price was 32euros a day for both parks. If you want to know anything else about it ask and I can try to answer? Kind regards, Linda

>Euro Disney

It hasn't been called Euro Disney for about 5 years.

It is now Disneyland Paris.

Original Poster

Hi - hope you had a great time! - 32euro sounds good? was that adult, child . . . ??? Is that a pay at the entrance deal? whats with the Qbuster tickets? Can you buy them? - Thanks for the prompt replies, cheers

Book before you go as you get 15% off a 1 day 2 park ticket or 4 days for the price of 3
disneyland15.com/ccg…=uk
this link will take you to where you need to go to get your tickets click on special offers and choose exclusive ticket offers:)

Hi, I was there in Nov. Not sure how your are getting there Drive, Fly or Train, but I went on the tunnel and used Tesco club card vouchers got almost 3 x times the value. Well worth it. Have a great time:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whats a great pair of pc speakers.My son does his ps4 but also guitar writi…34
    2. Looking for the cheapest Tall Fridge Freezer11
    3. BT Infinity Router33
    4. Ps4 pro or Xbox one x918

See more discussions