Groups

Paris for a couple of days

Hi all,

I'd like to go from London to Paris for a couple of days. Either by eurostar or plane is fine, although I wouldve though eurostar is easier.
    Lastminute.com has some good deals with eurostar + hotel but wanted to ask the best way to get over there? I've seen the deals by Travelzoo and Amex but wanted to ask those who have been what the best way to do it is.

thanks!

4 Comments

if you live anywhere near London, you can't really fault the Eurostar. City centre to City centre. Much more comfortable than a plane with zero luggage restrictions. Its the only way I travel to Paris now. Tried a flight once to CDG and the hassle getting into town after landing isn't worth it.

Obviously, if you live outside of London, you have to weigh up the convenience of getting to London vs taking a flight from a local airport.

Original Poster

thanks.
    I live right next to heathrow howevevr dont mind travelling into london as on the CDG side will take the same if not more time to get into Paris. Just looking at the most cost effective method to get in there as its a personal trip

Have you thought about the accomodation there ?

Original Poster

taiko

Have you thought about the accomodation there ?

Only from what I have seen in the package deals on lastminute.com
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645
      3. One for the mathmeticians1726
      4. word association Game74044569

See more discussions