Expired

Paris Gare Du Nord to Disneyland

Found 6th Sep 2017
I won a costume competition last Christmas so I'll be off to Disneyland in October. The trip that has been booked for me doesn't seem to have transfers from Gare Du Nord to Disneyland.
We're arriving by Eurostar in the morning and I've read that there are metros and trains that I can get, but I can't find any info on the ones that leave from Gare Du Nord - does anyone know which trains/metros I'll need to get, and how much I'm looking at paying for 2 adults? I think the £160 transfer fare that I've been quoted from the magic breaks site is far too much. We need to go from Gare Du Nord to Dream Castle (Vienna House).
Not sure if it'll be cheaper to hire a car - we both drive, I'm over 25 but I've only been driving for 18 months in October, and the other half has been driving for 4 years, but is under 25.
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Thank you Bertz99 :-) I promise I did google search, but nothing came up for me. I've saved the page.
the metro is subsidised in france so it should be very cheap and fast to get to eurodisney. hiring a car and driving in paris would be a nightmare, definitely not worth it.

download a map of the metro and look at the lines you need to get to eurodisney. it has been a while since i visited eurodisney but the metro station is right on top of the eurodisney site.

google metro travel in paris, i think it is cheaper to buy a carnet of tickets i believe.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants