Found 15th Jul 2009
Im not keen on her tbh but i really like her heiress perfume. Its like bubble gum! loll

If any of you girls like sweet, bubble gum smells you will love this.

I can recommend it... I * tried* some of my daughters and some how its managed to find its way into my hand bag! LOLL

Its about a tenner for 50ml bottle.

I also like Sunflowers,Burberry Weekend, Poeme, Madonna and Eternity.

Anyone got any other perfumes to recommened? Whats Beyonces one like?

19 Comments

i dont like her but i have katie prices 'stunning' i love the smell and my 4 yr old does too coz he's used more of it then me

I use Angel by Thierry Henry... i've worn it about ten yrs now at least, it's not a new smell.. but i still get both men and women stopping me in the street and asking what my perfume is... just goes really well with my body i guess. I babysat my friends two litle girls a couple weeks ago and they were saying, ohhhh you smell sooo nice lol

You will like britney spears fantasy & midnight fantasy, i love them, fantasy is better- smell it xx

Original Poster

cheers girls i will google those perfumes now

lacoste pink is my fav

I cant wear angel it gives me a headache and so does ghost, neither of them are like the ones you have mentioned above, try fantasy honestly ;-) x

Another one you would like is vera wang Princess - I had 100ml - its expensive but georgous. xx

Original Poster

kerri_ Another one you would like is vera wang Princess - I had 100ml - its expensive but georgous. xx

Original Poster

just ordered a few samples of these perfumes

ClarityofMind;5753093

I use Angel by Thierry Henry... i've worn it about ten yrs now at least, … I use Angel by Thierry Henry... i've worn it about ten yrs now at least, it's not a new smell.. but i still get both men and women stopping me in the street and asking what my perfume is... just goes really well with my body i guess. I babysat my friends two litle girls a couple weeks ago and they were saying, ohhhh you smell sooo nice lol

me too, very expensive, but you only need a tiny bit coz its soooo strong

also try

kylie minogue (sp) - showtime very very nice
" " - darling
ghost - blue bottle

Original Poster

Well girlies ive received a couple of samples ...

Angel - ohhhhhhhhh ive never smelt anything like this... Love it! Sadly my son said it smelt like tobacco!!
Not putting me off, i loved it.

Vera Wang - Princess -- very nice too!! daughter has actually pinched the sample one off me!

Cant wait till the others come.!

Original Poster

Vera wang - Vera Wang STUNNING!!!

Also ive been wearing the Angel perfume, its so unusual!

pcnutta;5776554

Well girlies ive received a couple of samples ...Angel - ohhhhhhhhh ive … Well girlies ive received a couple of samples ...Angel - ohhhhhhhhh ive never smelt anything like this... Love it! Sadly my son said it smelt like tobacco!!Not putting me off, i loved it.Vera Wang - Princess -- very nice too!! daughter has actually pinched the sample one off me!Cant wait till the others come.!

Ohh where did you get your samples from PC? I want a new perfume for my birthday but no idea what

ohh yuck I hate it

Hi Pcnutta
I use a Japanese perfume called Harajuku - Baby (smells like orange and white musk) very subtle not very strong scent.
There are all different scents of Harajuku perfume with different dollies on the lid.
http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu34/kaits_2009/hju.jpg

kaits;5809515

Hi Pcnutta I use a Japanese perfume called Harajuku - Baby (smells … Hi Pcnutta I use a Japanese perfume called Harajuku - Baby (smells like orange and white musk) very subtle not very strong scent. There are all different scents of Harajuku perfume with different dollies on the lid.

Mmmm I like the sound of that

Original Poster

fireheaven;5809146

Ohh where did you get your samples from PC? I want a new perfume for my … Ohh where did you get your samples from PC? I want a new perfume for my birthday but no idea what

Bought them from ebay cheaper way of finding ones

Original Poster

My sister now refuses to sit with me when i wear Angel! she said i smell like mouldy walls!!

loll

Im going to try the one suggested above..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52486
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions