Groups

Paris Hilton Released

US heiress Paris Hilton has been released from jail in Los Angeles after serving 24 days for violating probation on a driving ban.

Hilton's parents Kathy and Rick arrived to pick her up shortly after 0800 BST.

Reporters were camped outside the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California since Monday.

The 26-year-old, sentenced to 45 days on 3 June, was released early due to crowded jail conditions and time off for good behaviour.

She is scheduled to appear on Larry King's CNN talk show on Wednesday.

The network has said she will not be paid for her appearance, which has replaced a planned interview with filmmaker Michael Moore.

Hilton was briefly freed on medical grounds earlier this month but was sent back to jail by a court.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department had not revealed what time the reality TV star would be released.

Her West Hollywood neighbours, however, are reportedly bracing themselves for an influx of paparazzi and TV crews.

Hilton smiled and waved at the huge bank of photographers as she left the detention facility.

She was greeted with a hug from her mother Kathy and was driven away to an undisclosed location.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

24 Comments

hmmmm...interesting :?

Original Poster

Didn't the judge say she HAD to do her whole 45 days?

Any other person would've got more than 45 days..................

Banned

Who gives a ...........?

Prissymiss

Who gives a ...........?

Indeed

Iom-RF

Any other person would've got more than 45 days..................

see you're up to 5027 already!

Banned

this is not good new

Sanzy

this is not good news

No it isn't, but you joining HUKD is. :-D
    Welcome :thumbsup:

I think she is cool and will only make more money from this little **** up by the authorities :roll: When will they both learn :thinking:

Crazy1

I think she is cool and will only make more money from this little **** … I think she is cool and will only make more money from this little **** up by the authorities :roll: When will they both learn :thinking:

Personally I don't think she's in the least bit 'cool', I think she's an egotistical b****, but I have to agree that she'll most likely still get plenty of money from this, not that she deserves it at all of course.

Who knows - she may put any money she makes towards a charity......

Becksdawe

Who knows - she may put any money she makes towards a charity......

Ah Becks :thumbsup: she is a charity :giggle:

Crazy1

Ah Becks :thumbsup: she is a charity :giggle:

You never know :giggle: She might. :whistling:

I'm expecting to see in the papers how awful it was and that she is never going back in again, A big sob story.

Truth beknown she was probably treated like royality inside (after being separated from the other inmates), But I couldn't really care less TBH!!

Original Poster

Iom-RF

I'm expecting to see in the papers how awful it was and that she is never … I'm expecting to see in the papers how awful it was and that she is never going back in again, A big sob story.Truth beknown she was probably treated like royality, But I couldn't really care less!!

Aparently she had two maids. and had a change of clothes 2/3 times daily.

Banned

Hopefully, she will be back in soon enough.

Annoying waste of space.

Original Poster

Prissymiss

Hopefully, she will be back in soon enough.Annoying waste of space.

:whistling:

Her release was on TV, 'liberate paris' was one of the banners that her ... I wanted to put supporters there but I feel 'weak minded followers' is better.

She was treated like a hero, she's a drunk driver who then carried on driving. You can't even say she did her time, took her punishment because all she did was make the law look like an ass.

The only good thing to come out of this, if you can count it as good, is that it has again highlighted that there is one set of rules for us and one for the rich. But then most of us already new that.

What I can't understand is why someone that filthy rich would even want to bother driving themselves when they're off on a night out. Makes no sense to me:?
    If I had the dosh I'd always have a chauffeur for nights out - wouldn't have to worry about last trains, etc.:roll:

It annoyed me, I was watching GMTV and they interrupted someone talking and went over to the prison as she was coming out the gates. She looked really good I bet she had a stylist , hairdresser and makeup artist. We will all be wearing the "just got out of prison outfit" soon:prop:

Banned

amydevaney

It annoyed me, I was watching GMTV and they interrupted someone talking … It annoyed me, I was watching GMTV and they interrupted someone talking and went over to the prison as she was coming out the gates. She looked really good I bet she had a stylist , hairdresser and makeup artist. We will all be wearing the "just got out of prison outfit" soon:prop:

I thought the same, it was John Stapleton talking about the floods. I dont think he was too happy. People died in the floods. She moaned about not having a pillow. I don't think that it was appropriate. It's sad that they think people would rather see her.

amydevaney

We will all be wearing the "just got out of prison outfit" soon:prop:

You can be sure if there are any deals on that though they are sure to be on here :-D

Banned

davelfc

You can be sure if there are any deals on that though they are sure to be … You can be sure if there are any deals on that though they are sure to be on here :-D

lmao

Prissymiss

John Stapleton talking about the floods. I dont think he was too happy. … John Stapleton talking about the floods. I dont think he was too happy. People died in the floods. She moaned about not having a pillow. I don't think that it was appropriate.

It's all wrong, the worlds gone celebrity mad :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions