Groups

Paris Hilton's BBF........

OMG! Does anyone watch it? I think it's hillarious. A group of desperate wannabees who are willing to publicy humiliate themselves and even become a 'pet' WTF?!

6 Comments

Watched it for 5 mins whilst on here, sad sad people. Turned it off.

Original Poster

It is so worth watching, just glad I don't know anybody on there!

Banana79;4511196

It is so worth watching, just glad I don't know anybody on there!

haha (they don't have any friends obviously is why they are there)
    Hi Banana79 I saw it last week when Paris was in a pet store talking about her love for animals.
    The ferret took a liking to her and try to bite her nose All those desperate girls and one guy all competing for wonky's attention!
    I hope the guy wins. Also that hair make over on carrie is awful. I felt sorry for the Liverpudlian girl who got kicked out straight after having her hair ruined.

Braindead woman looking for a braindead friend.

Original Poster

kaits;4511270

haha (they don't have any friends obviously is why they are there) Hi … haha (they don't have any friends obviously is why they are there) Hi Banana79 I saw it last week when Paris was in a pet store talking about her love for animals. The ferret took a liking to her and try to bite her nose All those desperate girls and one guy all competing for wonky's attention!I hope the guy wins. Also that hair make over on carrie is awful. I felt sorry for the Liverpudlian girl who got kicked out straight after having her hair ruined.

Hi hun, I know but it sort of deserves her right for being such a saddo! Does she have a broom up her bum to make her walk that way?!!!

lol Banana79 I noticed she has taken to walking in a peculiar fashion.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions