Groups

Parking at blackpool pleasure beach

Hi guys, was wondering if anyone had a good spot to park 2 cars near the Blackpool pleasure beach as I will be heading down there tomorrow, any help much appreciated.

Thanks Guyver

14 Comments

There's a small car park round the back of the Travelodge hotel, reasonable daily rates (can't remeber exactly, but perhaps £6 for the day?), or else if you can find a spot, free parking down the road in front of the Traveldoge, between the hotel and the Pleasure Beach coach park. Have a lovely day! :-)

Banned

Is the massive great car park not pretty much behind the pleasure beach?

Can't remember the hotel name, but it is right next to the pleasure beach car park. Yoy can park there a lot cheaper. 30 sec walk into the park.

Parking on the streets around the Pleasure Beach is all pay and display,it may also be busy due to the hols so spaces will be at a premium.There is a car park at the back of the Pleasure Beach on Bond St,quite a good number of spaces available but in the region of £6-£7 to park I think.

Hope the weather holds for you and have a good day

Original Poster

You guys are too fast thankyou !!

Repped all

If you drive down the road on the sea front past the pleasure beach (bout 1/4 mile) and you will see a cresent shaped area that you can pull into where there are hotels. Its entirely free to park there - we had no issues parking either but it is school hols now. The other places that are reasonable is the car park behind coral island - but thats central so quite a walk or tram cost on top. There is a car park at pleasure beach but not sure how much it is.

Original Poster

Shellywelly;8282330

If you drive down the road on the sea front past the pleasure beach (bout … If you drive down the road on the sea front past the pleasure beach (bout 1/4 mile) and you will see a cresent shaped area that you can pull into where there are hotels. Its entirely free to park there - we had no issues parking either but it is school hols now. The other places that are reasonable is the car park behind coral island - but thats central so quite a walk or tram cost on top. There is a car park at pleasure beach but not sure how much it is.

thanks

There's a carpark straight over the road from it opposite the pizza hut and ripleys beleive it or not attraction we always park there

niggit;8282301

Can't remember the hotel name, but it is right next to the pleasure beach … Can't remember the hotel name, but it is right next to the pleasure beach car park. Yoy can park there a lot cheaper. 30 sec walk into the park.

big blue hotel

I'm local. Free parking on Napier avenue or carlyle avenue fy4 1pg. My gran used to live on it always a space however you can no longer use the south entrane thatsvthe big blue hotel side

do you have vouchers for BPB?

I have a 3 for 2 voucher you can have, but need ya email address.

Also have a 2 for 1 for Pleasure Island! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Disco;8282901

do you have vouchers for BPB? I have a 3 for 2 voucher you can have, but … do you have vouchers for BPB? I have a 3 for 2 voucher you can have, but need ya email address.Also have a 2 for 1 for Pleasure Island! :thumbsup:

nope i didn't have any vouchers coudn't find any rep for the thought

Thanks Guys for your help

Guyver;8302820

nope i didn't have any vouchers coudn't find any rep for the … nope i didn't have any vouchers coudn't find any rep for the thoughtThanks Guys for your help

do you want it emailling down? PM me ya addy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764250
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is78
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1826
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31145

See more discussions