EXPIRED

Parking at Glasgow airport

Looking to park my car at Glasgow airport for two weeks in July (presumably off site). Anyone know any good offers for parking. I do not want/need a Hotel deal

9 Comments

I managed to get a car park for 10 days in the short term car park which is next to the terminal for £72. I thought it was a bargain specially as it was the cheapest at the time, even cheaper than the long term car parks that you need to get the buses.

> Car Park: Short Stay Special South
> Departure Terminal: Gatwick South Terminal

Not sure if is still going on that offer, check on the baa website

You could park in Paisley and get a bus to the airport?

Banned

£72 quid????

try [url]www.gosimply.co.uk[/url] or [url]www.purpleparking.co.uk[/url]

last i used purple i got £15 quidco

Banned

if you book the normandy hotel it looks cheaper than parkng only at £50?

dimebars;5143612

£72 quid????try [url]www.gosimply.co.uk[/url] or … £72 quid????try [url]www.gosimply.co.uk[/url] or [url]www.purpleparking.co.uk[/url]last i used purple i got £15 quidco

£62 and £54 (if you are a purple parking member ) for the same dates that I have. I guess it does work out cheaper, well never mind I keep this link for next year :thumbsup:

I stay 10 mins away. You can park in my off road parking, and I'll drive you over, and then come and pick you up when you get back for £50

My mistake guys I thought you were talking about GATWICK not Glasgow lol :oops:

Banned

asandino;5144167

My mistake guys I thought you were talking about GATWICK not Glasgow lol … My mistake guys I thought you were talking about GATWICK not Glasgow lol :oops:

yeah forgot they were really close by...................:whistling:

try [url]www.aph.com/sains1[/url]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. No Vega deals around - pre-order for Vega 56?11
    2. Nintendo Switch Game Cases34
    3. E-liquid55
    4. Mountain bike £200-£30022

See more discussions