Parking at Greenwich Park Today?

Posted 14th JunEdited by:"rimalpatel007"
Hi does anyone know how much it is to park at Greenwich Park or any free parking nearby?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Google it!
16 Comments
Google it!
Remember to factor in the day that you want to go...
Many 'side of the road'parking restrictions are Monday to Saturday. Free on Sunday.
fearona14/06/2020 11:58

[Image]

That's actually park 'parking'? What about parking outside and walking there, or busing it? It's our something specific you are going to or just fancy that park. I imagine all London parks will be heaving, so quite likely to be heavily policed and latecomers not allowed in if the park is full.
Just use an app called AppyParking very handy.
What on earth would some people do without this forum, ehh I'm a big believer in just Googling to find the answer out myself. Maybe some people just like the virtual company.
Haircut_10014/06/2020 13:52

What on earth would some people do without this forum, ehh I'm a big …What on earth would some people do without this forum, ehh I'm a big believer in just Googling to find the answer out myself. Maybe some people just like the virtual company.

Life will not be the same again #BigUpHotUKCommunity
Haircut_10014/06/2020 13:52

What on earth would some people do without this forum, ehh I'm a big …What on earth would some people do without this forum, ehh I'm a big believer in just Googling to find the answer out myself. Maybe some people just like the virtual company.

I have asked on a Facebook page about local info for coach parking, that isn't available online ( a lot of out of date info online - particularly now during covid). I have no issue at the moment with people asking for this sort of advice - some people do ask silly questions though!
Ringfinger14/06/2020 14:21

- some people do ask silly questions though!

Cereal-gate, that's all I have to say.
Found 2hr free parking, stayed 3hrs so all good.
Post a comment
@
    Text