Groups
    EXPIRED

Parking at Manchester Airport ????

Hi

I wondered if anybody could help me, im wanting to park at Manchester Airport from 24th-30th April and wondered if any kind people could recommend any airport parking either on/off sites and any discount codes plz.
    You hear of so many dodgy dealers in the car parking business that i just dont know who to trust

thanks in advance xx

12 Comments

where are you travelling from? reason i ask is that i travel to manc airport quite a bit (not on your dates though, so i can't give you a lift - sorry!), but i get the train direct into the airport. works out miles cheaper (no petrol or extortionate parking charges) and it's less of a walk from the airport to the train (5mins) than to the car (10m mins).

]parkbcp.co.uk I've used in the past. You should be able to find discount codes for them as well. Egg Card Holders get a discount too.

purple parking use code ppmem and go through quidco i got parking for glasgow really cheap, £12.19 and 10% quidco for manchester

Try the airport parking shop site, it searches all the sites for the best deals and will even email you the quotes :thumbsup:

When I searched for Manchester the cheapest is budget parking - on purple it was £57 on airport parking shop site it was £32 thats for 15 days using purple at the same place :? go figure

airport-parking-shop.co.uk/man…tml

ettam123;1833940

purple parking use code ppmem and go through quidco i got parking for … purple parking use code ppmem and go through quidco i got parking for glasgow really cheap, £12.19 and 10% quidco for manchester

if you enter this code it asks for your membership number and password :?

janz70;1847900

if you enter this code it asks for your membership number and password :?

You just need to register as a member mate, its free. I got 11th April - 14th April for £6.96

Your dates would be £12.19.

Dont forget Quidco for another 10% off too. :thumbsup:

dawsonio;1858159

You just need to register as a member mate, its free. I got 11th April - … You just need to register as a member mate, its free. I got 11th April - 14th April for £6.96 :)Your dates would be £12.19.Dont forget Quidco for another 10% off too. :thumbsup:

Cheers dawsonio got 15 days parking at manchester from 21st June to 6th July for £28 :thumbsup: rep added

purple parking is great....
    If you want to park on site - look at manchester airport - it will save you a couple of quid rather than turning up on the day.

Go onto Purple parking and enter the code E37W and if you go through the nectar e stores with a nectar card you will get points there and if you use a nectar credit card to pay for it you will get double points. I did mine through the triple points offer!!!! ::

I paid about £7 for 9 days.

Good luck

My friend and I used the BCP one a fortnight ago, and were relatively happy. He was also given airport lounge access as part of the deal, I only wish I could figure out how he did it

hi there,

try [url]www.holidayextras.co.uk[/url]

the site will compare many of the parking facilities and prices available for that period for you.

you could also try [url]www.moneysupermarket.co.uk[/url]

both sites are good,

take it from a former travel agent!
    fresia
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What engine oil do i need for a 2007 Skoda Fabia (Mark 1) 1.9 turbo diesel …11
      2. Sun Saver Code for Priority Bookings11
      3. Any good Sky TV deals on at moment?22
      4. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68

See more discussions