Groups
    EXPIRED

Parking at NEC Arena Birmingham

Hi

Going to see Jasper Carrott on Saturday... any insider info about where to park to avoid the queues and the £8 charge?

Got the tickets on Ebay so didn't have the option to prebook the parking.

Christine

4 Comments

the train station (Birmingham International) is underneath the NEC... is this an option?

There is nowhere else to park around that area if you are driving

You could park at a trainstation, and take the train to the NEC, although the train back will be rammed (well usually is, not sure after Jasper Carrott...)

If there are only a couple of you going, maybe you could do a liftshare thing if somebody else in your area is going, and then that will cover your parking, and it won't cost you that much more in petrol, just an idea though.

Not sure exactly where NEC arena is but when going to Motor show I used to park at airport & take the link to NEC.
    Can anyone else say whether this is still viable?
    If not, look at airport website.

alecb

Not sure exactly where NEC arena is but when going to Motor show I used … Not sure exactly where NEC arena is but when going to Motor show I used to park at airport & take the link to NEC. Can anyone else say whether this is still viable?If not, look at airport website.

Not worth the bother surely??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?811
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?910
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?615
      4. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56

See more discussions