Groups

Parking at wembley...

anyone have any advice, any cheap prebooks??? (just a car, not minibus)

Im going to see Burnley beat sheffield may 25th,,,, Thanks guys

12 Comments

I hope your right ....all the best.

Original Poster

smithyp1;5248344

I hope your right ....all the best.

We parked in Harrow as we wanted to have a mooch round London too, so we parked there then bought a day ticket thing for the train/tube.

I saw someone mention parking at Asda (or Tesco) in Wembley :thumbsup: lol

When we went to Wembley we parked in Uxbridge and caught the tube into Wembley. You can park right next to the tube station. Good luck. I hate Sheffield. Should have been us there mind.

Original Poster

wackojacko99;5248418

When we went to Wembley we parked in Uxbridge and caught the tube into … When we went to Wembley we parked in Uxbridge and caught the tube into Wembley. You can park right next to the tube station. Good luck. I hate Sheffield. Should have been us there mind.

bloody hate preston, wish birds had gone through

do not pay those random people who offer car parking for like £20
    when we went to wembley to watch grimsby v mk dons last year, we went and my dad parked in one of those, (he doesnt like football, so fell asleep in the car) and at about half time people stated claming the cars that were there, for parking on private land, so the people offering parking took all their money (about £25 each car) and went, leaving loads of car illegally parked. id go for somewhere official

wackojacko99;5248418

When we went to Wembley we parked in Uxbridge and caught the tube into … When we went to Wembley we parked in Uxbridge and caught the tube into Wembley. You can park right next to the tube station. Good luck. I hate Sheffield. Should have been us there mind.

Ditto, but I go to Ruislip, station has a car park. Think it was a quid when I went to see the Foo Fighters at Wembley.

Last year for the challenge cup final we parked at wembley, I think it was about £25 and we were right next to the stadium. There was a link on the wembley website for official parking.
    I hope that helps :thumbsup:

Yeah. About a 20 minute tube ride

As someone said earlier - park at Harrow & get tube to Wembley Central - you don't then get the massive queues for the tube at the end of the game at Wembley Stadium.

ALL THE BEST - REALLY HOPE YOU WIN
    (from a Sheffielder but NOT a Whinging Blunt - and you are not playing Sheffield, you are playing Sheffield U***ed so only about 40% of Sheffield!!!!!)

I parked at Sudbury train station 2 weeks ago. It's a £1 a day. See ncp car park tarifs

ChipSticks;5248412

We parked in Harrow as we wanted to have a mooch round London too, so we … We parked in Harrow as we wanted to have a mooch round London too, so we parked there then bought a day ticket thing for the train/tube. I saw someone mention parking at Asda (or Tesco) in Wembley :thumbsup: lol

That was me :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie11
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value913
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767196
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers11

See more discussions