Expired

Parking at Wembley Stadium

Found 30th Aug 2013
Hi, watching the England match next week and looking at driving up and parking there. Has anyone had any experience of parking at Wembley and is it just best to use the official car park ?
Had a look online and there are cheaper ones at£15 to park the official one is £25, bit worried that I might comeback to car and something's gone a miss.
Thanks for your help

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

If you drive round the back of the stadium by mcdonalds, ikea and tescos and into the industrial estate there are normally loads of parking for about £10-15, its about a 5 min walk,

Original Poster

shoo1234

If you drive round the back of the stadium by mcdonalds, ikea and tescos … If you drive round the back of the stadium by mcdonalds, ikea and tescos and into the industrial estate there are normally loads of parking for about £10-15, its about a 5 min walk,

Can you book before hand or is it pot luck.
Thanks for letting me know

try parkonmydrive or parkatmyhouse

It's pot luck, arrive early,

Last time I went to Wembley (not footie) I parked at Denham station (close to M25/M40) and took a direct train to Wembley Stadium station. About £9 parking + return train for myself. No messing with London traffic! chilternrailways.co.uk/sta…ham

When I have been I park at one of the train stations further out and then get direct train to Wembley Stadium station, not sure what direction you are driving however if you are coming from M40, West Ruislip is a good bet, I've used a few times and so have friends. Price list for parking here: chilternrailways.co.uk/sit…pdf

last time I went I parked at a school and had security as well, cost £15 and was 5 min walk from Wembley although the satnav couldn't find it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions