Parking cheap around NEC

Found 12th Jan 2016
I'm going to the AS international show on saturday and have worked out the train would be marginally cheaper if I include a parking charge (£12) at the NEC.

Is there anywhere close by with either free parking for the day or cheaper than £12, preferably around £5?

Many thanks

1. Ask
  2. Nec
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Nec
8 Comments

Park on a bus route to the N.E.C. and catch a bus and no hassle getting of the car park.
Has to be cheaper than a train.

You can park at Birmingham International train station for £6 a day there's a multi-storey car park as well as outdoor parking so plenty of spaces!

Original Poster

stormb0rn

You can park at Birmingham International train station for £6 a day You can park at Birmingham International train station for £6 a day there's a multi-storey car park as well as outdoor parking so plenty of spaces!

Are there a lot of parking spaces there?

park at the Resorts World and buy a drink from the Cinema there. makes you eligible for free parking as Cinema customers have free parking

Original Poster

alirash222

park at the Resorts World and buy a drink from the Cinema there. makes … park at the Resorts World and buy a drink from the Cinema there. makes you eligible for free parking as Cinema customers have free parking

All day?

Definitely at the international train station but follow the signs and not the sat nav. If you park in the nec car park you usually have a long walk or wait for the bus. At the train station the walk is undercover.
There are loads of spaces , cost varies depending on time you arrive and day but it's still much cheaper than the nec

Original Poster

wookiemummy

Definitely at the international train station but follow the signs and … Definitely at the international train station but follow the signs and not the sat nav. If you park in the nec car park you usually have a long walk or wait for the bus. At the train station the walk is undercover. There are loads of spaces , cost varies depending on time you arrive and day but it's still much cheaper than the nec

Thankyou, I'll be turning up a bit early to get parked properly. Much appreciated!

Taz1529

Are there a lot of parking spaces there?

2225!

I've never had a problem parking there when events are on. You get a ticket from the barrier, and pay at the pay stations in the train station before you leave.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants