Groups
    EXPIRED

Parking In Birmingham

Hey guys!

Wondering if you could advise me on somehing?

I am going shopping in Birmingham on Sunday, but have no idea what its like for parking. Anyone got any advice on where I can park and how much it might cost? lol

Thank youuu xx

10 Comments

Birmingham is shocking for parking. If youre shopping at mailbox parking for 3/4 hours is about £3. about same at bullring aswell.

Also bullring is only open till 5pm on sundays.

Can you park and ride?

Original Poster

Yeah I could park and ride I guess, is that the easiest thing to do in Birmingham?

MunkiMadz is it shocking for parking cause its really hard to find a space? Lol or cause of the prices? I found a website with details, apparently its 2.50 all day sunday in some car parks which isnt too bad!

Do you know what time bullring opens at?

Lol thank you guyss!!!!!! xxx

The best plan to park in birmingham on a sunday is to park in the business district (around cornwall st area) and it's a very short wall to the shops. As it's sunday there is no cost for parking on the street. If you google it you'll see where to park and walk. Hope this helps. Ps. Try to get there early as it tends to get busy parking on the street.

Original Poster

Brilliant thank you! I'll try an do that! How early do u think? i was planing on arriving at about 11, too late u think??

sorcha_a;5151598

Brilliant thank you! I'll try an do that! How early do u think? i was … Brilliant thank you! I'll try an do that! How early do u think? i was planing on arriving at about 11, too late u think??

I work round there and work has a car park so never actually use it. I would say 11 or just before would be a good time. Starts to get busy from 12 i think when ppl have had a sunday lie in!

There's a multi storey carpark on pershore st, in between the wholesale meat market and the old silver blades ice skating rink costs about £3 for all day parking and if u approach it from pershore rd u will avoid all the traffic in town, or you could park in the outside car park next to moor st station (opposite marks and spencer) for about £3 all day. it is busy but i always manage to get a space. whatever you do, dont park on the street pay and display as there rip off prices. whereever you park make sure u get a ticket for longer than needed as we have a lot of jobs worth traffic wardens ready to ticket you!!!

Taramel28;5154281

There's a multi storey carpark on pershore st, in between the wholesale … There's a multi storey carpark on pershore st, in between the wholesale meat market and the old silver blades ice skating rink costs about £3 for all day parking and if u approach it from pershore rd u will avoid all the traffic in town, or you could park in the outside car park next to moor st station (opposite marks and spencer) for about £3 all day. it is busy but i always manage to get a space. whatever you do, dont park on the street pay and display as there rip off prices. whereever you park make sure u get a ticket for longer than needed as we have a lot of jobs worth traffic wardens ready to ticket you!!!

Yup, totally agree but after 6pm and on Sundays you don't pay on the street so its free...

Original Poster

Hey guys! Thanks for all ya help! Unfortunatly I parked in a multistory carpark that said '£5 for weekend shoppers' on the side, so thinking this was an ok deal as ther was 5 of us in the car I was hapy to settle....

Ended up costing 11.50!!!!! grrrrr, mad I was lol!!!!

thanks again tho!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1517
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions