Parking in Bournemouth for bournemouth international centre

Found 6th Jun 2013
Im off to see Derren Brown on Saturday in bournemouth, now i only ever mainly go to bournemouth for work so i dont care how much parking costs.

As this is personal and now work, im after a cheap all day car park. All the ones ive looked at within walking distance, are about £12.50 all day.

Does anyone, know of any cheaper?

Thanks
Community Updates
Misc
29 Comments
Banned
If your employer pays for the expenses, can't think of any cheaper.
If they don't, why don't you park on the West cliff or on the other side of the gardens and walk 5/10 mins
That's what we do.

Edit: reread your text, that confused me 'As this is personal and now work' but you probably meant 'not work'.
Edited by: "MayingPrantis" 6th Jun 2013
Banned
parkopedia
Banned
csiman

parkopedia

Can be good but doesn't have the free areas on there...
Banned
MayingPrantis

Can be good but doesn't have the free areas on there...

shows free areas for me
Banned
csiman

shows free areas for me

I just did for Bournemouth, didn't see any....
Banned
MayingPrantis

I just did for Bournemouth, didn't see any....

probably cos there wont be any in the town centre on the seafront
Bournemouth is full of old people.

Follow an ambulance and sure enough they'll be collecting some old codger about to pop their clogs and will cart them off to hospital. Then you know their drive will be free for the rest of the day.

Banned
Mark2111

Bournemouth is full of old people.Follow an ambulance and sure enough … Bournemouth is full of old people.Follow an ambulance and sure enough they'll be collecting some old codger about to pop their clogs and will cart them off to hospital. Then you know their drive will be free for the rest of the day.;)

Let's go for a drink Mark and I'll prove you wrong haha
Banned
csiman

csiman

Exactly but I meant I didn't see ANY, that's why I don't use it. There are some though, I know as we use them but not on parkopedia
Banned
Mark2111

Bournemouth is full of old people.Follow an ambulance and sure enough … Bournemouth is full of old people.Follow an ambulance and sure enough they'll be collecting some old codger about to pop their clogs and will cart them off to hospital. Then you know their drive will be free for the rest of the day.;)

not as bad as Eastbourne or Worthing!
Banned
csiman

not as bad as Eastbourne or Worthing!

True! Eastbourne is soooo old.
Banned
MayingPrantis

Exactly but I meant I didn't see ANY, that's why I don't use it. There … Exactly but I meant I didn't see ANY, that's why I don't use it. There are some though, I know as we use them but not on parkopedia

fair enough - I can see free areas in my home town areas (Shoreham-by-sea to Brighton)
I'm kidding, I love Bournemouth, they used to have a mega bowling place, is it still there?
Banned
Mark2111

I'm kidding, I love Bournemouth, they used to have a mega bowling place, … I'm kidding, I love Bournemouth, they used to have a mega bowling place, is it still there?

In Tower Park? Dunno, bowling is for the retired X)
MayingPrantis

In Tower Park? Dunno, bowling is for the retired X)

It's Bowlplex now in Tower Park. More Poole than Bournemouth though.

Long Term parking in Bournemouth? Not really cheap options around the BIC. Head out about a 15 minute walk and there are better options (Madeira Road comes to mind).
Banned
eayragt

It's Bowlplex now in Tower Park. More Poole than Bournemouth though.Long … It's Bowlplex now in Tower Park. More Poole than Bournemouth though.Long Term parking in Bournemouth? Not really cheap options around the BIC. Head out about a 15 minute walk and there are better options (Madeira Road comes to mind).

True, Madeira Road, Spencer Road, Cavendish Road or.... Westover Road, all free
Original Poster
Thanks for the sensible replies guys, I will look them up.

I did look on parkopedia but didn't really find anything cheap on there, and I did mean not work! Sorry about that.
Banned
greenmachine12

Thanks for the sensible replies guys, I will look them up. I did look on … Thanks for the sensible replies guys, I will look them up. I did look on parkopedia but didn't really find anything cheap on there, and I did mean not work! Sorry about that.

If you don't mind walking, PM me and I will give you a few locations that are free
Original Poster
Madeira road looks far on the map, is it only a 15 minute walk?
parkonmydrive.com

£3 for part day, 5 mins from J P Morgan, which I assume is quite close to the centre.
Edited by: "miikeyblue" 6th Jun 2013
Banned
miikeyblue

http://www.parkonmydrive.com

Not free tho
MayingPrantis

Not free tho

£3 is cheap enough, surely?

Or £5 all day.
Banned
miikeyblue

£3 is cheap enough, surely?

Free and walk is cheaper

Also, King's park is not close to BIC.... not sure OP would walk that far....

MayingPrantis

Free and walk is cheaper Also, King's park is not close to BIC.... not … Free and walk is cheaper Also, King's park is not close to BIC.... not sure he would walk that far....

Ah, fair enough, didn't look on a map, wasn't gonna do all the work for him

Only an hours walk, where's the problem?
Banned
miikeyblue

Ah, fair enough, didn't look on a map, wasn't gonna do all the work for … Ah, fair enough, didn't look on a map, wasn't gonna do all the work for him

I just thought, imagine if he's with the missus who dolled herself up with high heels to go see D. Brown...
Banned
miikeyblue

Ah, fair enough, didn't look on a map, wasn't gonna do all the work for … Ah, fair enough, didn't look on a map, wasn't gonna do all the work for him :pOnly an hours walk, where's the problem?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/bd521b508045252056de77d2c0ea5fcb/tumblr_mneapeRaJQ1s5vizwo1_250.gif
Original Poster
miikeyblue

http://www.parkonmydrive.com£3 for part day, 5 mins from J P Morgan, … http://www.parkonmydrive.com£3 for part day, 5 mins from J P Morgan, which I assume is quite close to the centre.

Thanks but that's 3 miles away
Original Poster
MayingPrantis

I just thought, imagine if he's with the missus who dolled herself up … I just thought, imagine if he's with the missus who dolled herself up with high heels to go see D. Brown...

I just think an hour walk back, when we have a two and a half hour drive home is a bit far lol :-)

Thanks guys and girls
Banned
greenmachine12

I just think an hour walk back, when we have a two and a half hour drive … I just think an hour walk back, when we have a two and a half hour drive home is a bit far lol :-)Thanks guys and girls

I agree
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants