Groups

Parking in Brighton

Im going to a wedding on Sunday at the Grand Hotel on Kings Road and Im debating whether to drive the 55min trip or get the 1hr 33 train there

I cant seem to find anywhere to park in Brighton cheap as im going to be there all day from 9am - 9pm and I dont want a massive charge at the end

Ive found this company called NCP that have a car park opposite the hotel but it doesnt state any prices on there - Can anyone recommend a good place to park ??

ncp.co.uk/mul…767

8 Comments

Down at the pier is free after 6pm (or maybe free on sundays, i dont remember).. Free parking at the marina, bus in for £2.40 return or walk 50ish mins. you'd be lucky to find single yellows.. but then again i suppose you might if its 9am.. try google Day restaurant buffet, some single lines there... (like about 10.. lol) its round the back of thistle hotel tho.. which is again about a 20min walk...

If all them is too far away, try Churchill square.. not sure if they're open till 9pm tho.. its about £1.xx per hr, until 6hrs then it gets cheaper i think..

DONT park at loading unloading.. or anything like that unless they say mon to sat...

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;7809782

I just park in a motorbike bay, never had a problem with itI am usually … I just park in a motorbike bay, never had a problem with itI am usually on a motorbike mind ;-)

I would take my motorbike but its only a 125cc and riding all the way from london on that wont be fun espeically as im on L plates :thumbsup:

Train!! Then you can drink! - Weddings are boring (serious).

Original Poster

cw9652;7809883

I know but its like 40 mins more there and back so 80 mins extra

dandoc2;7809889

I know but its like 40 mins more there and back so 80 mins extra

I understand, but you will have had fun!! It takes a day away from 'your' weekend!!

Train it - And have FUN!

whatsThePoint;7809909

What about a coach?

^^ This -

Look at all options so you don't have to drive!!

cw9652;7809883

This ^

whatsThePoint;7809990

Ok i sussed the answerThumb a lift :thumbsup:

You didn't ask the question :roll: ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553747
      2. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button78
      3. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?98
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1842

See more discussions