Groups

parking in Liverpool near Albert ducks

I'm going to Liverpool can anyone INR recommend any cheap parking near Albert docks? thanks in advance

10 Comments

Quack quack!

Quack quack!

Original Poster

lol

is that where they filmed the liver birds.

I use the open air car park based down Red Cross Street, just opposite to the Albert Docks, so fairly nearby a short five minute of a walk, pretty safe and fairly reasonable price from what I remember last time I went, I found it via one of these parking apps.

Q park Liverpool one is probably your closest but cheapness probably depends on how near you need to be and how long you are staying . Parked in liverpool for the day a few times recently and it isn't the cheapest place on the planet

Doesn't really matter where you park, your car won't be there when you get back anyway.

t_kaay

Doesn't really matter where you park, your car won't be there when you … Doesn't really matter where you park, your car won't be there when you get back anyway.

Always one who has to say something like that. As somebody mentioned you have the Q park or you can park in the Albert Dock as well or further down the road towards McDonalds and KFC there is a few car parks which might be £5-£6 a day.

you can come park in my driveway mate and whilst you're away I'll nick your tyres
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2490
      2. Asda having major issues with deliveries today22
      3. Cat Chat76733
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1014

See more discussions