Groups

Parking in Liverpool Town Centre

I'll be heading down to Liverpool for the first time by car tomorrow but I'm not sure of the places available to park. Could anyone tell me where the cheapest place to park for nearly a full day, multi storey or otherwise? I wouldn't mind parking outside the city centre if it's only a few minutes' walk.

8 Comments

park in liverpool 1 at the underground carpark, head towards the docks, outside lane and go down to the really smart car park, you come up right in the centre of the shops

QPark

just find a street in anfield an park it anywhere around there , it will be fine

Original Poster

Wow; fast response. Thanks guys!

Any idea of how much spare change to bring with me though? And do the multi-storeys close at any time?

Big multistorey car pack between the empire and the train station, one-off charge for saturdays no matter how long you stay, cant remember how much but less than £5 and best we have found. Not far to walk either

Don't park in Liverpool One it is way too expensive, Anfield is about a half an hour walk from the city centre so ignore that muppet too. If you go by the queens way tunnel theres a car park right next to it, £5 all day.

id consider just taking the train...... no need to worry about parking then ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3581363
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work22
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2073

See more discussions