Found 28th Jul 2008
Hi All

Was wandering if anyone can help me, I have a stag do on Saturday in Nottingham and was wandering if anyone knew if there was any free parking availible. Never been myself so I havent a clue. The hotel is on Upper Parliment Street.

Please help as I am that cheap.

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

dont think there is any free parking, ive never come across any. might be worth ringing the hotel. they might have thier own parking or a special deal with one of the big car parks.

There's plenty, after 6pm (I think), the street parking becomes free (otherwise it is £1.20 an hour, up to a max of 3 hours) and that is also free of charge on Sunday. That should suit you?

From where you are, i would suggest that the best place is about 3-4 minutes walk; College Street, Wellington Circus etc. near the playhouse.

Parking is free after 6pm and on sunday. If you need a car park there is a multi-storey next to flares on Upper Parliament St. What hotel you staying in anyway? As I cant think of any on Upper Parliament St.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769604
    2. Add one, leave one game54415467
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830

See more discussions