Groups

Parking Ticket Received From Central Ticketing - What can I do?

Hi

I received a parking ticket for parking on a retail park. The board displayed upto 2 hours paking and you cannot leave the car park on foot.

I didnt see the "you cannot leave the car park on foot" and wentt to get my hair cut.

I have wrote an appeals letter to central ticketing saying I was always present on the car park and didnt leave the car park.
    They wrote back saying the warden saw me leave the car park and his word is enough!

Please advise where I stand.

16 Comments

um you have just told us you left? i think you just have to learn from this one... sucks and the rules about leaving on foot sucks but if you did it you have to pay the fine... sorry.

i'd say pay up mate , you was in the wrong , end of . i know its harsh but there were signs there. he may have taken a pic of your car unnatended . then you will be in poop

Original Poster

but they have no evidence !! i may have been in the shops in the retail park

rashriaz;6015775

but they have no evidence !!

Just this thread!

rashriaz;6015775

but they have no evidence !! i may have been in the shops in the retail … but they have no evidence !! i may have been in the shops in the retail park

I received a parking ticket for parking on a retail park. The board displayed upto 2 hours paking and you cannot leave the car park on foot.

tell them you are in a wheelchair so techically you left on wheels :w00t:

I had a Parking Warden in Camberwell hide behind a tree hoping I wasn't going to buy a ticket so he could give me a ticket. He then appeared out of nowhere when he saw me buy it. I bet this is the same with you..He was hiding took a phote and £60 gone. Just pay it and learn

Most private car park fines aren't enforceable.

Read the forums here for help pepipoo.com/

http://www.thorswarriors.com/gifs/guilty.gif

gr8h8me;6015797

I had a Parking Warden in Camberwell hide behind a tree hoping I wasn't … I had a Parking Warden in Camberwell hide behind a tree hoping I wasn't going to buy a ticket so he could give me a ticket. He then appeared out of nowhere when he saw me buy it. I bet this is the same with you..He was hiding took a phote and £60 gone. Just pay it and learn

i told you , cameras are wonderful things nowadays :whistling:

Unenforcable just ignore it.

Original Poster

sounds like the best thing to do is ignore the endless letters central ticketing and the debt collect agency will send

rashriaz;6015872

sounds like the best thing to do is ignore the endless letters central … sounds like the best thing to do is ignore the endless letters central ticketing and the debt collect agency will send

it sounds like you no the system pretty well, cos thats how it exactly happens i think this has happened to you before and im guessing you ignored it, so why not just ignore this 1 :?

Original Poster

demolisher;6015942

it sounds like you no the system pretty well, cos thats how it exactly … it sounds like you no the system pretty well, cos thats how it exactly happens i think this has happened to you before and im guessing you ignored it, so why not just ignore this 1 :?

its never happened to me, ive just read the forums that people have give me in this thread.
    in every case they threaten to take you to court but they never will. they just try to scare you into paying !!

rashriaz;6015995

its never happened to me, ive just read the forums that people have give … its never happened to me, ive just read the forums that people have give me in this thread.in every case they threaten to take you to court but they never will. they just try to scare you into paying !!

same with me an my library books :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laptop 1060 gtx ?11
      2. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?11
      3. Gear best shipping?44
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44

See more discussions