Found 29th Mar 2010
Hey all having a gathering this saturday, and was wondering if anyone knew of any decent party games?When i mean party games, what i actually mean is some sort of drunken games lol, there is a mixture of ppl so would like them all to join in something to "bond"lol any suggestions would be great xx

3 Comments

1 - Spitfire

Things you need,

Pint glass, half pint glass, smaller glass & a very small glass (i.e shotglass) These have to be empty & £1 coins from the players. Depending on the number of players, you need enough glasses for everyone!

Anyway, say you have 3 players, ask them to take £1 out and stick in between their bum crack (with clothes on!) or off depending on how drunk you are...
Basically, you start with the pint glass, put it a good distance away from them and they waddle over with the coin in their bum crack and they have to drop the coin in the glass, using only their bum cheeks! For each successful one, the glass gets smaller!
Fun game to host, but I haven't actually played it yet! lol

2 - Eat, Suck & Blow

Things you need,

Balloons, Weetabix & Cartons of drink with a straw!

Yout set these items up on the table for each player, so 1 balloon each, 3 weetabix each & 1 carton of drink with a straw (straw is most important!)
Play some music, and you shout to them what they've got to do.
Say, the music starts, you shout 'Blow!' they blow up the ballon, you then say 'Eat', they then eat the weetabix while not letting the air out of the balloon, then you say 'Suck' and they suck the drink thru the straw.
The winner of this game is the first one to pop their balloon!
You could make it harder. When they have popped their balloon, give them another!
Make sure you have plenty of stock incase they run out!
Great game to watch!

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"]Save the Queen - when ever someone puts a penny in someone's drink they have to down it to save the queen from drowning

Busta Rhyme - Going in a circle, each person must say something that rhymes with the starting word. The person who hesitates or says an 'incorrect rhyme' has to drink.

Tonight's Next Top Model - At any point during the night, the designated top model may strike a pose. The last person to strike the same pose has to drink and then becomes the next top model.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;8240370

1 - SpitfireThings you need,Pint glass, half pint glass, smaller glass & … 1 - SpitfireThings you need,Pint glass, half pint glass, smaller glass & a very small glass (i.e shotglass) These have to be empty & £1 coins from the players. Depending on the number of players, you need enough glasses for everyone!Anyway, say you have 3 players, ask them to take £1 out and stick in between their bum crack (with clothes on!) or off depending on how drunk you are...Basically, you start with the pint glass, put it a good distance away from them and they waddle over with the coin in their bum crack and they have to drop the coin in the glass, using only their bum cheeks! For each successful one, the glass gets smaller!Fun game to host, but I haven't actually played it yet! lol2 - Eat, Suck & BlowThings you need,Balloons, Weetabix & Cartons of drink with a straw!Yout set these items up on the table for each player, so 1 balloon each, 3 weetabix each & 1 carton of drink with a straw (straw is most important!)Play some music, and you shout to them what they've got to do.Say, the music starts, you shout 'Blow!' they blow up the ballon, you then say 'Eat', they then eat the weetabix while not letting the air out of the balloon, then you say 'Suck' and they suck the drink thru the straw.The winner of this game is the first one to pop their balloon!You could make it harder. When they have popped their balloon, give them another!Make sure you have plenty of stock incase they run out!Great game to watch!Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Laughing my head off cheers

The JFK;8240437

[COLOR="Red"]Save the Queen - when ever someone puts a penny in someone's … [COLOR="Red"]Save the Queen - when ever someone puts a penny in someone's drink they have to down it to save the queen from drowningBusta Rhyme - Going in a circle, each person must say something that rhymes with the starting word. The person who hesitates or says an 'incorrect rhyme' has to drink.Tonight's Next Top Model - At any point during the night, the designated top model may strike a pose. The last person to strike the same pose has to drink and then becomes the next top model.[/COLOR]

i like the saving queen one thanks x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Boots recalls babies' dummies over fears manufacturing fault may have made …11
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226648
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769489
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2557

See more discussions