Groups
    EXPIRED

party help please

evening, i need to find some either cheap partyware, or ideas on how to keep a theme for a childs birthday while on a budget. my son is 4 next week and is mad on scooby doo and doctor who, and i wanted to get the plates, cups etc... but they are charging approx 40p each per plate, etc inc napkins!
    there will only be 8 of us, but wanted any good ideas for this, or decoration of a garden (will be having a bbq).
    thanks

2 Comments

Asda always very reasonable specially for such a small number. 4yr olds would love making and colouring their own blank white plates with a few scooby bits to copy. Buy Asda blank plates but scooby napkins. They really don't know that everything should all match.

I would not go too much on the garden theme, they will be so excited with their friends there, do some garden games instead, I am out of touch re scooby but watch it closely this week to pick up a theme and get them involved.

Hiya. I've a Scooby Doo mad son, too!

Couple of suggestions: Everything for the kids could be Scooby snacks...?
    I used a Scooby Doo magazine to make partyware & favours (good ole glue stick) and we used pop-up kiddy tents, which we already had, to make a Haunted House for them to play in, with clues to treasure hunt.

Have a great time!

jodie114

evening, i need to find some either cheap partyware, or ideas on how to … evening, i need to find some either cheap partyware, or ideas on how to keep a theme for a childs birthday while on a budget. my son is 4 next week and is mad on scooby doo and doctor who, and i wanted to get the plates, cups etc... but they are charging approx 40p each per plate, etc inc napkins!there will only be 8 of us, but wanted any good ideas for this, or decoration of a garden (will be having a bbq).thanks

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?55
      2. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..46
      3. Safest type of external hard drive?11
      4. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?914

See more discussions