Groups

PARTY ideas for sons 2nd birthday party on Easter Sunday!

am really last minute aftr all being ill for a week!but looking for different ideas!!! last year I engraved egg cups as their party bag so looking for smething else Please, He's tractor and farm mad and into thomas thetank and Bob the builder, looking for invitation ideas, party bags themes and everything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help????

12 Comments

Egg hunt.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;8137897

Egg hunt.

Been thinking of that but Im going to have around 15 to 18 1 - 3 year olds so not sure how to go about...... HELP???;-)

mumofthree;8137917

Been thinking of that but Im going to have around 15 to 18 1 - 3 year … Been thinking of that but Im going to have around 15 to 18 1 - 3 year olds so not sure how to go about...... HELP???;-)

In the garden so no breakages, and get a older one with a younger child in a team.
    Colouring?
    Cake decorating?

Where are you located?

Original Poster

Ive booked the local hall incase it rains! lol how do you make sure each child only has one each though?

Original Poster

Adam2050;8137956

Where are you located?

north pembrokeshire

Original Poster

Does anyone know where I can print invitations from with tractors, thomas or bob on?

just had a party for my sons 3rd birthday - 15 children, I bought blue cello bags of ebay and put thomas stickers on them, filled them with sweets ribbon tied with yellow (huge success with kids - look really different). Hubby did Thomas invites on the computer for me (with paint shop pro, i think) and we just printed them off. Got plates/cups/bowls/napkins from poundland (if one near you) 20 in a pack for £1 instead of 8 for £1.50.
    hope this helps.

Original Poster

Kaytris;8139385

just had a party for my sons 3rd birthday - 15 children, I bought blue … just had a party for my sons 3rd birthday - 15 children, I bought blue cello bags of ebay and put thomas stickers on them, filled them with sweets ribbon tied with yellow (huge success with kids - look really different). Hubby did Thomas invites on the computer for me (with paint shop pro, i think) and we just printed them off. Got plates/cups/bowls/napkins from poundland (if one near you) 20 in a pack for £1 instead of 8 for £1.50.hope this helps.

Thanks! will remember this!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

bump 1

I have a load of bob partyware, I can list in FS section if interested

Original Poster

libEL;8154644

I have a load of bob partyware, I can list in FS section if interested

what have you got and how many?:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions