Expired

Party in the Park Tickets Leeds

15 replies
Found 8th Jul 2009
OK, so this is a bit cheeky but I missed the release dates for party in the park in Leeds. So I just wondered (long shot I know)...If anyone has got some that they dont need anymore.
Thanks in advance for any info.
Lil_tig

15 Comments

You could try win some?

]http//ww…562

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5698499

You could try win … You could try win some?]http://www.radioaire.co.uk/Article.asp?id=806228&spid=20562

already entered :thumbsup: thanks for the suggestion though :)..repped

there been sold on ebay :x it isnt fair!

lil_tiger;5698512

already entered :thumbsup: thanks for the suggestion though :)..repped

Well I'm not going but I'll enter and on the tiny chance you win you can have the tickets.:thumbsup:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5698530

Well I'm not going but I'll enter and on the tiny chance you win you can … Well I'm not going but I'll enter and on the tiny chance you win you can have the tickets.:thumbsup:

Need photo id to collect :?, happy to enter on your behalf hun if you give me your name and dob, will use my e-mail addy

choc1969;5698545

Need photo id to collect :?, happy to enter on your behalf hun if you … Need photo id to collect :?, happy to enter on your behalf hun if you give me your name and dob, will use my e-mail addy

I have a passport and driving license.:?

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5698530

Well I'm not going but I'll enter and on the tiny chance you win you can … Well I'm not going but I'll enter and on the tiny chance you win you can have the tickets.:thumbsup:

awww thankyou....but as choc says you need photo ID to collect...so unless you live in leeds....:whistling:
choc1969;5698545

Need photo id to collect, happy to enter on your behalf hun if you give … Need photo id to collect, happy to enter on your behalf hun if you give me your name and dob, will use my e-mail addy

ooo great idea...and thankyou ill pm you my name and birthday....(was my 21st on monday to give you a clue :whistling:...repped!!!
edit: cant rep as I repped you recently....but I will do soon!

No chance of getting any tickets now!
But will let you know how it goes...:p

Original Poster

ukmonkey;5699089

No chance of getting any tickets now!But will let you know how it … No chance of getting any tickets now!But will let you know how it goes...:p

thanks so much....your so helpful...:whistling:

Original Poster

bump?

Banned

how much were they going on ebay for out of interest...

lazy

Original Poster

casparwhite;5704837

how much were they going on ebay for out of interest...lazy

the only ones I could see had about 4 days to go and they were at just under £20 for 2....people generally get 4 for free

Original Poster

2nd bump...

Entered - I don't live far from Leeds so if I win will collect and let you have the tickets

Original Poster

fireheaven;5711286

Entered - I don't live far from Leeds so if I win will collect and let … Entered - I don't live far from Leeds so if I win will collect and let you have the tickets

thank you really appreciated, I have tried entering more than once but think there is a block....repped

Original Poster

hey, just to let people that entered on my behalf know, the names of the people have been listed ]on the website....:) taaa

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Looking for cheap genuine SDHC cards33
  2. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…44
  3. Foo fighters pre sale code45
  4. ZAVVI and Pre-Orders11

See more discussions