Groups
    EXPIRED

Party Invitations

Need to buy some reasonably priced invitation cards for a birthday party as I can't be bothered to make them (too many......cramped hands lol).

If anyone could recommend a stockist I'd be very appreciated. Looked in Clintons and they're around £4 for just 10......**GASP**

Rep for any help.

choc x

16 Comments

Banned

I always use Ebay if you have an account

try [url]www.vistaprint.com[/url]

Try home bargains, i got my sons last party invites from there - 59p for 10!

Yeah, I was going to suggest Home Bargains too; but what they have in varies from week to week. I've got some reasonably priced ones from The Works bookshop before.

My friend downloaded some from the Early learning website, it was a garden theme with butterflies, ladybirds etc.

what sort of party are they for (ie: child, hubby, etc) and when is it? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Disco;6435002

what sort of party are they for (ie: child, hubby, etc) and when is it? … what sort of party are they for (ie: child, hubby, etc) and when is it? :thumbsup:

My 40th in five weeks :w00t:

choc1969;6435016

My 40th in five weeks :w00t:

i know a nice lady who would handmake and personlise them for you.. how many are you after.. failing that, I'm sure we can find some nice one's online and tart em up a bit

Original Poster

Disco;6435046

i know a nice lady who would handmake and personlise them for you.. how … i know a nice lady who would handmake and personlise them for you.. how many are you after.. failing that, I'm sure we can find some nice one's online and tart em up a bit

After about 50 :roll:, and want the cheap option hun but thanks for the offer :), where online, have looked at a few options but got bored

choc1969;6435074

After about 50 :roll:, and want the cheap option hun but thanks for the … After about 50 :roll:, and want the cheap option hun but thanks for the offer :), where online, have looked at a few options but got bored

the t'internet is a big wide world. You would be looking at a bout £1.65 - £1.85 each handmade, so thats outta the questions.

erm.. online somewhere! what kind do you want.. Find a nice template, and a fancy font, and get them printed on nice card and your sorted :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Disco;6435106

the t'internet is a big wide world. You would be looking at a bout £1.65 … the t'internet is a big wide world. You would be looking at a bout £1.65 - £1.85 each handmade, so thats outta the questions. erm.. online somewhere! what kind do you want.. Find a nice template, and a fancy font, and get them printed on nice card and your sorted :thumbsup:

thats the problem, nothing too fancy......blaming my cousin...I thought a Facebook invite was good enough but she wants a proper invite :roll:

I have no patience with this sort of thing

choc1969;6435167

thats the problem, nothing too fancy......blaming my cousin...I thought a … thats the problem, nothing too fancy......blaming my cousin...I thought a Facebook invite was good enough but she wants a proper invite :roll:I have no patience with this sort of thing

Drop me the details, see what i can knock up 2morra :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Disco;6435182

Drop me the details, see what i can knock up 2morra :thumbsup:

Thanks hun, will PM now

Original Poster

http://www.ci.san-luis-obispo.ca.us/parksandrecreation/images/ty.png

with a little help, I've PMd you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions