Groups

Party supplies needed including food and drink

Can anyone give me a pointer where the best places to get supplies for a teen party?

I've looked for recent deals for cans of soft drink, j2o, etc etc... anyone have any information or pointers?

9 Comments

Home Bargains and B&M are always good for these sorts of things.

Original Poster

IamMT

Home Bargains and B&M are always good for these sorts of things.

Yeah I tend to go there but something other places have really good deals on multipacks so was looking for any more unusual deals. Doesn't seem to be much on here at the moment. Thanks though!

foxylady*

Yeah I tend to go there but something other places have really good deals … Yeah I tend to go there but something other places have really good deals on multipacks so was looking for any more unusual deals. Doesn't seem to be much on here at the moment. Thanks though!

You're welcome.

costco is your a member or know anyone who can take you with them always get my party food platters/pizzas/cakes from them

Have you compared prices on mysupermarket.co.uk/she…tml ? It can make things easier getting an asda/tesco order delivered instead of lugging it home.

dafunq

costco is your a member or know anyone who can take you with them always … costco is your a member or know anyone who can take you with them always get my party food platters/pizzas/cakes from them

Just be careful it's so easy to spend a fortune, I went in for a couple things and came out spending £70 with a trolley full!

Farm foods is normally pretty good on soft drink multibuy for soft drinks mainly cans but a few bottles in the mix.
    Be aware they are crates of 24 so would need to be a large party.
    If you do buy from farm foods then checkout the vouchers on there website for additional money off.

Normally have good deals on frozen foods like pizzas, chips and general party foods.

Fultons foods and Heron are good for this sort of thing. (Not sure if either or both are national though!!)
    Edited by: "jcodonne" 7th Jan

Original Poster

Fantastic thanks everyone!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ide to sata converter56
      2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      4. GAP Insurance Recommendations22

See more discussions