Groups

Partyon-line.co.uk

Has any one used partyon-line .co.uk because wife wants to buy dress for our little girl,but there is no padlock when she got to checkout,and i said don't buy it's not safe.

5 Comments

you can pay via paypal

website says
    Security

We would like you to be confident about ordering online, all payment details are taken by Sage pay on their fully encrypted site. All transaction information passed between partyon-line and Sage Pay’s systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to Sage Pay’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.

here's the domain info ....

Domain name:

partyon-line.co.uk

Registrant:

Brian Arnold

Registrant type:

UK Sole Trader

Registrant's address:

Oak Tree Cottage

Hemyock

Cullompton

Devon

EX15 3UU

United Kingdom

Registrar:

Webfusion Ltd t/a 123-Reg.co.uk [Tag = 123-REG]

URL: 123-reg.co.uk

Relevant dates:

Registered on: 05-Mar-2004

Renewal date: 05-Mar-2012

Last updated: 07-Apr-2010

Original Poster

Went to pay with paypal and still no https: unless i didn't go far enough.
    Edited by: "databar" 18th Nov 2010

I'd buy from them based on their website, Paypal option plus their website registration info seems reliable. I am sure when you get to the sage payment page you'll get the https: / padlock page, or just use the Paypal checkout option as that comes up with HTTPS for me.

Original Poster

Thank you both of you for helping me ,the wife will be happy.and you have to keep the wife happy doen't we.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions