Groups

Pashmina and Cashmere

I dont know if i put this in the right category, but i was wondering if someone can tel lme any online websites, or stores that would sell 100% cashmere or pashmina gloves/scarfs or shawls. Im looking to spend under £100, So if anyone can make any suggestions please do. Also, they must be genuine, so i dont want to take a risk with ebay. thanks

16 Comments

Should be in requests.

but try ]http//ww…om/

Banned

starsparkle2311;3941486

you want a jumper made from goat, rabbit fur, gett outta here, you … you want a jumper made from goat, rabbit fur, gett outta here, you fiend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that was funny. :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;3941486

you want a jumper made from goat, rabbit fur, gett outta here, you … you want a jumper made from goat, rabbit fur, gett outta here, you fiend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol...av got a jumper made from Alpaca or whatever its called.....while the brass monkey is freezing its proverbials off, this jumper has done me well in temperatures of -15 when I was in Montreal ...lol

starsparkle2311;3941496

i will report you to PETA:thumbsup:

lol...who's/what's PETA ? lol

starsparkle2311;3941510

ain't you heard of "fleece" does the same job, as least you ain't skinned … ain't you heard of "fleece" does the same job, as least you ain't skinned an animal for it!:thumbsup:

There not skinned..... ITS JUST the fur... Much like a sheeps wool.

starsparkle2311;3941510

ain't you heard of "fleece" does the same job, as least you ain't skinned … ain't you heard of "fleece" does the same job, as least you ain't skinned an animal for it!:thumbsup:

I didnt skin the animal! lol....and it doesnt get skinned....LOL it gets a haircut...and they make jumpers from it...lol....

starsparkle2311;3941511

wot do i know,just looked good,lol:whistling:

lol'd @ that...:p

starsparkle2311;3941510

Usually reserved for woman who love woman. Non carpet munchers need not apply

edit - count me in! :P

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3941486

Well, not a jumper, a scarf, shawl or gloves actually!

* saved for starsparkle pic wearing fleece *

rehydrated;3941646

* saved for starsparkle pic wearing fleece *

lol

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3941613

shut upso, that's a rabbit, a goat and a sheep, let me get my gun, prices … shut upso, that's a rabbit, a goat and a sheep, let me get my gun, prices as arrranged by PM ok, or should we put this in the FS section? just to do it right?

I can understand u getting worked up over the slaughtering of an animal, but who said i was eating the thing??? they dont even kill it! how do u think they make woolen jumpers? i dont think they make them with the insides of a sheep

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;3941489

Should be in requests.but try ]http://www.uniqlooks.com/

thanks, i couldnt really find any other colour on there other than white, doesnt really have much of a variety, but thanks again

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3941798

HUKD misc!!!!! I was joking!!!!!!!!!!!! , I couldn't give a big kahuna … HUKD misc!!!!! I was joking!!!!!!!!!!!! , I couldn't give a big kahuna what you or anyone wears, hey if it makes you feel good!!!!!!!!Thing is do you look good in it? lol,

lol and here i was thinking u was some animal activist, well it's not actually for me. you know women! (im probably going to get stick for saying that)

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3941858

lol, ignore it, no i am not some animal whateverist!!! just joking, … lol, ignore it, no i am not some animal whateverist!!! just joking, sorry:thumbsup:

ah thats okay, sooo you dont any sites either then lol, just kidding

M&S Sell cashmere ones I think.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions