Passport.

Found 13th Apr
I plan on going on holiday soon and needed to renew my passport. I’ve completed the Online forms and paid. I’ve only just printed the declaration yesterday and sent it of via first class signed. Anyone know how long it will take to process and arrive. (Excluding if there are any problems and it goes smoothly).
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
If it is a quiet period then you may get it back in 2 to 3 weeks otherwise it could take up to 6 weeks. On average allow about a month.
deleted1132166
2/3 weeks. Sometimes sooner. You can get one done within a few days by arranging an appointment with a passport office, Liverpool , Peterborough and London I think
deleted113216613th Apr

2/3 weeks. Sometimes sooner. You can get one done within a few days by …2/3 weeks. Sometimes sooner. You can get one done within a few days by arranging an appointment with a passport office, Liverpool , Peterborough and London I think

And Cardiff. Went there to do mine, had it within 4 days.
I got mine back in 8 days. I paid the the post office to check my application and photo before sending
I renewed mine end of January and was exactly a week, spoke to someone else who renewed just after me and they were waiting about same time too.
mine back last week took 7 days really good process now with the online renew and upload your own pics
though did take many checks of photos but got there after many checks .....
Renew is quicker. 8 days it took for my daughters renewal
Thanks for sharing your experience and comments
Renewed my daughter's last month. Only took a week to return. That was using the post office check and send service.
Never waited longer than 10 days for any of ours or our 4 kids. May have been lucky though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions