Passport application help !

Hey there,
on the passport form do you have to fill out parents details if they are deceased ?

Thanks in advance
Midmac

11 Comments

Midmac

Hey there,on the passport form do you have to fill out parents details if … Hey there,on the passport form do you have to fill out parents details if they are deceased ?Thanks in advanceMidmac

only advise i could offer without seeing the form (is there no guidance in the notes?) is to ask one of the post office clerks or ring the passport office:thumbsup:

Original Poster

jelli89

only advise i could offer without seeing the form (is there no guidance … only advise i could offer without seeing the form (is there no guidance in the notes?) is to ask one of the post office clerks or ring the passport office:thumbsup:

No notes about it in the guide. Found a number for the advice line so i will ring them.

Thanks

I suspect so but ring the advice line just to make sure.

Midmac

No notes about it in the guide. Found a number for the advice line so i … No notes about it in the guide. Found a number for the advice line so i will ring them.Thanks

Any more help you need? thats my job!

Are you applying for a 1st time application? if so then yes....if its a renewal then no.

Original Poster

Its for my mother, theres a few bits shes stuck on.

She had a 1 year passport about 20 years ago when she was 19. So does she have to say this is a renewal? She has no details at all about the old passport.

Also couldnt get through to advice line, so she definately puts bothe parents details on ?

Thanks again

Midmac

Its for my mother, theres a few bits shes stuck on.She had a 1 year … Its for my mother, theres a few bits shes stuck on.She had a 1 year passport about 20 years ago when she was 19. So does she have to say this is a renewal? She has no details at all about the old passport.Also couldnt get through to advice line, so she definately puts bothe parents details on ?Thanks again

Just put the details on...more info is better than not enough. Even if there is some parts that she does not know like wedding date, fill in as much as she can. You could try and put it as a 1st application, if they have any info on their system then they will just update with the info they already have stored. Photos are the main "turnaway", passport office is soooooo strict, so make sure you follow the guidelines. Also include her birth certificate, again more info is better. Hope this helps you..any more questions give me a shout.

And make sure its in black pen!

Original Poster

Thanks very much :thumbsup:

Horrible filling out forms like this

Rep added :thumbsup:

cheers...give me a shout tho if u do need any help saves ya paying 7 quid at the post office

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy

cheers...give me a shout tho if u do need any help saves ya paying 7 quid … cheers...give me a shout tho if u do need any help saves ya paying 7 quid at the post office

Will do , thanks again :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763946
    2. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2036
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions