Ideally need it for THIS FRIDAY
What are the chances?

Thanks

19 Comments

Banned

No chance

Slim

Banned

Fast Track one-week and Premium one-day services are available at Regional Passport Offices.

They are only available for certain types of application.

You need to make an appointment to use these services through the Passport Adviceline on 0300 222 0000.

The line is open between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm Monday to Friday and 9.00 am and 5.30 pm on weekends and public holidays.

During busy periods it may not be possible to get an appointment at short notice. You should allow at least two weeks for your appointment date.

Original Poster Banned

Yeah i know it does say a week but thats not likely, just wandered if anyone here has some inside info :-P ... if they are busy this time of year etc..

I didnt have to make an appointment DLM

Banned

DangerGod

Yeah i know it does say a week but thats not likely, just wandered if … Yeah i know it does say a week but thats not likely, just wandered if anyone here has some inside info :-P ... if they are busy this time of year etc..I didnt have to make an appointment DLM

Are you special?

Where are you taking me?

Original Poster Banned

DLM

Are you special?Where are you taking me?

I might be! only off to the netherlands!

Banned

DangerGod

I might be! only off to the netherlands!

Have a nice time (_;)

I sent my sons off on wed 1st sept and recevied it back on wed 8th sept. That was a renewal thou not a new.

I sent my son's off, for his first passport, just normal, not fast tracked or checked and it was back in just over a week, this was a few weeks back.
So hopefully if you have sent it fast tracked then you should be able to get it back sooner.
I think you can phone up and check the progress, the info is in the booklet that came with the application.

Can you not pick it up if it doesn't arrive?

If so you'll have to get there at like 6 in the morning as queues are huge.

Original Poster Banned

ok thanks all, i have a chance atleast then!

i had mine back in 4 or 5 days

I did mine on a saturday and got it the following friday and that was a normal application, not fasttrack

Think you should be ok. Esp this time of year

Banned

Someone at work did this last week and got it in 3 days!!!

takes about 4-7 days i think

Original Poster Banned

Wooo lookin good then!! (_;)

I got mine in a week, not even priority pip pip tally ho. All the best on your adventures!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522902
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48911004
    3. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games1014
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18236669

See more discussions