Groups

PASSPORT ASAP!!

Hi,

If you passport comes back, is there a way to get it done quicker?
    pay extra?
    whats the quickest way, how long?

pleasee help, will rep

12 Comments

Banned

yes its called fast track, its 90 odd pound

it tells you what to do on here if you need one urgently
    ips.gov.uk/cps…htm

Banned

jeany123;6050296

it tells you what to do on here if you need one … it tells you what to do on here if you need one urgentlyhttp://www.ips.gov.uk/cps/rde/xchg/ips_live/hs.xsl/54.htm

here are the fast track pricing table... just down the page
    ips.gov.uk/cps…per

Banned

Dare I?

Of course!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-hahahahhahahahahaha

did someone 'distract' you while you were filling the form in!

Original Poster

dimebars;6050331

Dare I?Of course!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-hahahahhahahahahahadid … Dare I?Of course!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-hahahahhahahahahahadid someone 'distract' you while you were filling the form in!

its not my passport but thanks for loving me that much you cant leave my thread alone :-D

Banned

kerri_ its not my passport but thanks for loving me that much you cant leave my thread alone :-D

Original Poster

dimebars;6050375

So your mates are - how can i put this - as challenged as you?Which ones … So your mates are - how can i put this - as challenged as you?Which ones not going to ibeefa wiv yoo

not my mate, wrong location.. :thumbsup:

depends how quick you need one my OH passport was back in 2 weeks thats without the check and send just normal application x

Banned

kerri_ not my mate, wrong location.. :thumbsup:

Banned

Go to nearest passport office same day and free of extra charges, well except getting there.:thumbsup:

try to avoid going to the London PP office for obvious reasons

I went to passport office in London yesterday to renew a passport. £15 car park for 1 hour 10mins. £8 taxi to get to passport office as we couldnt find a car park near it.There is a car park right next to it ! £8 congestion zone charge +. £97 to get passport back in a week. + 1 day off work .
    Would have been cheaper getting the train as passport office is just behind Victoria train station.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608647
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1624
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1116
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764217

See more discussions