Passport Countersigning

Wondering what does the 'counter signer' write on the back of the photograph? or do they just sign and date it?

8 Comments

Pure lazyness,

google passport coutersigning and the first entry is this

direct.gov.uk/en/…151

Its on passport application.

"What the countersignatory has to do"
Your countersignatory must sign the form at section 10 to confirm that they have known you for more than two years and that you are who you claim to be. (If the form is for a child passport, the countersignatory should know the person who signs the declaration at section 9 rather than the child.)

The application form asks the countersignatory to enter their current British passport number (Irish passport numbers are also acceptable). This is so the Identity and Passport Service (IPS) can check their identity

Original Poster

stiffnuts;8602941

Pure lazyness, google passport coutersigning and the first entry is … Pure lazyness, google passport coutersigning and the first entry is thishttp://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAndTransport/Passports/Applicationinformation/DG_174151

Not really lazyness at all - technically it would of took me longer to of made this post.. :whistling:

Thanks though. :thumbsup:

rep left for both

DarrylJohn;8602950

Not really lazyness at all - technically it would of took me longer to of … Not really lazyness at all - technically it would of took me longer to of made this post.. :whistling:Thanks though. :thumbsup:rep left for both

lol you left me rep for calling youy lazy!

At least your not an ar5e :thumbsup:

Original Poster

stiffnuts;8602967

lol you left me rep for calling youy lazy!At least your not an ar5e … lol you left me rep for calling youy lazy!At least your not an ar5e :thumbsup:

This forum needs more people like me. ha lol:-D

Banned

i confirm this is a true likeness of ................. signed: joe bloggs 14/5/10

casparwhite;8603408

i confirm this is a true likeness of ................. signed: joe bloggs … i confirm this is a true likeness of ................. signed: joe bloggs 14/5/10

yeah +1 but this is only for first passports or if you dont look like your old photo

don't forget . the back of the photo has to have the ' title' of the person in the pic.. and also, if any mistakes made in the form on tht countersignatory bit (section 10?) has to be initialled..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523380
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763819
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414314049
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders22

See more discussions