Expired

passport delivery

Found 23rd Aug 2012
can anyone tell me who delivers your passport, also is there a number I can call to track the delivery.
Community Updates
Ask
19 Comments
Passport tracker royal mail
Yodel.
**** link
Original Poster
which one is it
Passport office enquiries should be able to tell you if your passport is at the passed to print stage 0300 222 0000
Original Poster
ty all
Not sure about the number, but a special delivery dude comes and they even take pictures of your house sometimes for proof!
Original Poster
My mums came 3 days after her interview and was just posted through the door but my uncles came 2 days after his interview and he had to sign for it and the same delivery person bought it
My sons was delivered last week by a courier called 'thedx'. The service was terrible though. They didnt answer their phone for over 40 minutes, they also delivered it to the wrong address... not just next door, it was a completely different road. They did take a photo to prove what idiots they are though. My only guess is they did a partial match on road name and thought it was the same place. Postcodes were completely different.
It does say you can track online and they will send you an email with the progress. I tried this yesterday and they confirmed it was received but said it was on the two week check and send so its normally returned in two weeks. It's almost 3 weeks already! Will try calling them, see if I can get some sense!
Original Poster
Just rang the passport office and it has been passed for print, they put me on hold then cut me off but I have left a callback so hopefully I will hear something soon. I'm meant to be flying out on the 28/08/2012, doubt it now.
Edited by: "tjsherratt" 23rd Aug 2012
For my sons one we were told it went to print and should be with us soon... they never bothered to check the tracking. eventually they did and found it was delivered a week ago to the wrong address. Really push them to check the tracking. Otherwise they will fob you off and just say you'll have it soon
Old clipped passports get delivered via royal mail all new passports get delivered by special unnamed courier, for security, they don't have tracking numbers and DO NOT use Yodel
tjsherratt

Just rang the passport office and it has been passed for print, they put … Just rang the passport office and it has been passed for print, they put me on hold then cut me off but I have left a callback so hopefully I will hear something soon. I'm meant to be flying out on the 28/08/2012, doubt it now.

Left it a little late didnt you, hope it gets resolved though
Original Poster
Nailez

Left it a little late didnt you, hope it gets resolved though

I applied for it june 2012 they only got me an interview in august
Original Poster
just found dx secure delivery deliver your passports it is on direct.gov.uk/en/…48
Just been told that my renewals sent on 2 week check and send should take 4 weeks to be returned. Rubbish service.
My son was told he will receive his passport on 11th August on fast track and he hasnt got it yet His flight is booked for 5pm today We have bn trying to call passport office but no success
Banned
simple1963

My son was told he will receive his passport on 11th August on fast track … My son was told he will receive his passport on 11th August on fast track and he hasnt got it yet His flight is booked for 5pm today We have bn trying to call passport office but no success

I presume you mean 11th July.

Not much you can do about it now, is he travelling outside of the UK?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants