Passport photo

Found 5th Mar
Just wanted to gaze how easy it is to attempt to do a UK passport photo at home. I was hoping i could submit it online but it no longer does it.

I have color laser printer, so would appreciate what tools i need?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
You can submit it online.
what do you mean it no longer does it?

as far as i am aware the facility to submit an online renewal where you also submit a photo that you have taken is there. i did it recently for my husband's passport renewal. you can't do it for new passport applications.
I recently did an online renewal but on the previous occasion, I printed my own photo and it was all pretty straightforward.
Just follow the framing guidelines and make sure it's printed at the right size.
can you do yur own pic on a phone and use them ??
I have done all my kids photos by putting the picture in Word and sizing to 3.5 x 4.5 cm. Never had an issue. Not done online though.
Original Poster
I did it last weekend. A renewal for my son. The option did not come to upload his photo. The only think i notice was it said beta at the top?
Just don't gaze at the camera
j484rkh4n52 m ago

I did it last weekend. A renewal for my son. The option did not come to …I did it last weekend. A renewal for my son. The option did not come to upload his photo. The only think i notice was it said beta at the top?

i see. perhaps they don't allow online submission of photos for children passport. people have used passport photo websites to create photos for submission, but i have never used it. only for visa application.
Did this using an iphone for online renewal, last month with no issues. Just watch out for getting to many shadows or highlights in the shot. The rules for an acceptable photo are on the website. Did a hard copy and print at home for US visa using this site idphoto4you.com/
It's got to be done on photographic paper so you could upload a picture to a printing service online and have it delivered. Here are the full rules, there are quite a few and they will reject it if it's not right so take a look. With todays programs cropping it to the right size and making sure your face fills the frame etc should be easy. gov.uk/pho…rts
as airbus330 said, you could use that website then print at boots for 25p as shown in deal posted below

hotukdeals.com/dea…581
Original Poster
Thank you for all you replies.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants