Found 17th Jan 2010
I know these aren't the most expensive things in the word and tend to me the same price everywhere, but I need to renew my passport and need a new set of photo's.

Can anyone recommend the cheapest place to do these, or this there an application that will allow me to take them myself (and choose the best shots) and print them at home?

Thank you.

1. Ask
  2. Photo
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Photo
7 Comments

Sainsbury's have a booth, £3.50 I think!

i took my daughters photo and found some software to get it to the right size, then i printed it out on glossy paper. it was accepted no problems by the passport office. One of the reasons i done it myself was that previously for one of my other kids, i got them done at a chemist but these were knocked back as they said her head was squinty. So i had to pay for another set.

Im sorry i cant remember the software i used but i wouldve just googled it...

try your local photographers, they usually take around £5 which isnt much dearer than a booth but its a good picture with good lighting that you wont cringe at when passport comes back! they can check sizes etc too so it doesnt get returned!

Kerz67;7575123

try your local photographers, they usually take around £5 which isnt much … try your local photographers, they usually take around £5 which isnt much dearer than a booth but its a good picture with good lighting that you wont cringe at when passport comes back! they can check sizes etc too so it doesnt get returned!

If they are returned then they normally do them free of charge again unlike a booth.

Hi
I had mine done at a shopping centre where you can buy photo albums, print off your pictures (like we used to do photo deveoping in the old days) from usb's etc.
Recall price may have been a fiver for about 6 passport size ones.
Hope it is of use! Good luck.

£2.95 for 8 passport photos @ Costco. You'll need a membership though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983225
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183
    4. £2.00 Cash Back fron Topcashback on Pumpkins via the app12

See more discussions