Groups
    EXPIRED

Passport photos

Any good websites to order passport photos from? I used passpic in the past but they've gone up a lot in price it appears.

4 Comments

Can you not do them yourself on your PC....just take a suitable pic with your digital camera and resize to passport dimensions ...I've not done it but I'm sure someone on HUKD can give you guidance on the procedure.

Go to epassportphoto.com and use the browse tab to find the photo you want to use on your hard-drive. Once you've picked one click Next on the bottom right hand side. Use the editing instructions section, point 1, to change the sizing. Use the Crop button to re-size your picture and choose which section you want to use then click Next.

You can then choose to download the photos onto your computer or go to Snapfish where you can get free prints if you register

HTH

COL

be careful, i had to renew my daughters last year, took her to shop which took passport photos, they had all the correct information eg size,distance etc, all seemed fine to me, but passport office sent it back saying to close to camera, couldnt believe it and i also payed extra for post office to check it and send off for me, the shop did redo my daughters photo again but it was the hassle as we travel abroad fairly frequently and need her pass port sorted, just a bit of a warning as they are really funny over photos now, so leave yourself plenty of time, good luck :thumbsup:

I would not risk it just to save a few pounds it could be a lot of hassle as they are very strict now about passport pictures.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best supermarket Disaronno?55
      2. After a good deal for new work shirts!45
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1315
      4. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused77

See more discussions